Everybody loves earning achievements in games, and Stray is no exception. Stray is a dystopian cyberpunk game filled with robots, puzzles, and mystery! Players must navigate this human-less landscape as an adorable cat who’s trying to find their way home. Along your journey, however, you can collect achievements by completing numerous optional tasks. Achievements don’t offer any in-game rewards, but it certainly is satisfying to see your long list of arbitrary accomplishments when you load up the game! One easily-obtainable achievement is the Scratch achievement. This achievement isn’t difficult to get, but everything is always easier to get when you have a guide. Keep reading if you want to know how to get the Scratch achievement in Stray!
How to Get the Scratch Achievement in Stray
This achievement is much easier to obtain than you think! This achievement can only be completed after you’ve reached Chapter 10 in the game, however, so if you aren’t there yet, you’ll have to play a bit more before you can get the Scratch achievement. This achievement will be able to be gained towards the end of the chapter, in the Nightclub; all you have to do is scratch a vinyl record that you find in the club. To obtain the Scratch achievement in Stray, follow these steps:
- Open Stray on your PC or PlayStation console.
- After you’ve reached Chapter 10 in the game, head to the Nightclub.
- The Nightclub is surrounded by flashing pink and green lights and has robots dancing outside of it, you really can’t miss it.
- To get in the Nightclub, head down the alley on the right side of the building, and look up. At the back of the alley, there should be a robot sitting and swinging his legs on a rooftop. There is a visible path to get up to the rooftop this robot is sitting on; begin making your way up the path.
- Once you get to the robot that’s swinging his legs (you can interact with him if you want to, but it’s not necessary), go behind him and you’ll see a path leading up to an open side-window of the club, with a robot sticking his head out of it. Make your away along the path to this window/robot.
- Speak to the robot (Alex) and he’ll let you inside.
- Once inside, make your way to the back of the Nightclub, where there will be a vinyl record sitting on a table. Pick up the record, and make your way over to the DJ booth on the stage.
- The DJ booth is manned by two robots in hats and has multiple flashing lights around it, you won’t be able to miss it.
- Place the vinyl record on the table and the game will give you the option to scratch it. Scratch the record after you’ve placed it down.
- Congratulations! You have now successfully obtained the Scratch achievement in Stray!
This game has overwhelmingly pawsitive reviews! If you haven’t played Stray all the way through yet, you definitely should; a lot of people are genuinely surprised at how detailed and deep this game really is. If you love playing Stray and want to get all of the achievements in the game, check out Gamer Journalist’s guides on how to get the Curiosity Killed the Cat and the No More Lives achievements!