Thankfully, Drowzee Fur is very easy to get in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet, and it can be gotten very early in the game too! Use this guide if you’ve been struggling to get your hands on some Drowzee Fur in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet.
How to Get Drowzee Fur in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet
Drowzee Fur is an item that can be obtained by capturing or defeating a wild Drowzee. Drowzee Fur is a Pokémon-dropped item that has a couple of valuable uses, but it’s mainly used for making TMs at TM Machines. You usually only get 1 or 2 Drowzee Fur per defeated (or captured) Drowzee, so it can be difficult to collect a lot of it at once; follow these steps to get your hands on some Drowzee Fur in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet:
- Locate one or more wild Drowzee.
- Although you can find Drowzee in the daytime, it’s easier to find them at night.
- Challenge the Drowzee to a battle by walking into it (or by throwing your Pokémon at it).
- Drowzee is a Psychic-type Pokémon, so try to bring Dark-type, Bug-type, or Ghost-type Pokémon with you when you go to battle one.
- Once you’ve lowered its health enough, you can either throw a Poké Ball at it to capture it, or you can defeat it. You’ll get the same amount of Drowzee Fur either way, so it’s up to you whether you want to add a Drowzee to your team or not.
- Once the Drowzee has been defeated (or captured), the Drowzee Fur should automatically be added to your inventory. Repeat this process to build up a sizeable collection of Drowzee Fur.
What is Drowzee Fur Used for in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet?
Drowzee Fur in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet has a couple of uses: making TMs and exchanging for League Points. League Points, or LP, can be used as currency at in-game shops and they can also be used to make TMs at TM Machines. With a combination of League Points and Drowzee Fur, you can make valuable TMs like Rest to teach your Pokémon.
If you don’t need any more TMs, however, and you’ve still got more Drowzee Fur than you know what to do with, you should definitely consider exchanging some (if not all) of your collection for some extra League Points. League Points can be used nearly everywhere in the game and they come in handy at shops, especially if you’re ever running low on cash.
Pokémon Scarlet and Violet have a huge collection of new Pokémon and new features; if you want to learn more about Pokémon Scarlet and Violet and all the new stuff these games have to offer, check out Gamer Journalist’s informative Pokémon Scarlet and Violet guides!