Skip to Content

How to get Caustic Wax in Bee Swarm Simulator

Does not look healthy...
bee swarm simulator splash screen
Image via Onett

In Roblox Bee Swarm Simulator, alongside collecting pollen and crafting honey, you can interact with the complex crafting system. With so many items to use and craft with, your head will spin with the possibilities and the progressions you will go down Caustic Wax is a pretty hard wax to come across, but it is very useful and needed for complex recipes. Here is how to get Caustic Wax in Bee Swarm Simulator.

How to get Caustic Wax in Bee Swarm Simulator

In Bee Swarm Simulator, Caustic Wax is a pretty rare yet revered wax to come across. You’ll need it for more prestigious recipes and very good, yet risky, upgrades. To get Caustic Wax, you can either craft it, or find it. To craft it, you’ll need to go to the Blender with 5 Hard Wax, 5 enzymes, 25 neonberries, 5,252 royal jellies. It is very expensive to make. You may prefer simply finding it.

Caustic Wax can be found as a rare drop from Mythic and Legendary Puffshrooms that you take down. Certain Planters also guarantee a Caustic Wax after 36 days. it is also a guaranteed drop from a level 17 Snowbear. The Tropical Gift Box will also guarantee one Caustic Wax.

Related: How to get hard wax in Bee Swarm Simulator

What Caustic Wax is used for in Bee Swarm Simulator

Caustic Wax can be used to upgrade a beequip, by raising its stats greatly. However, there is only 25% chance of the upgrade going through, and a 75% chance of the beequip being destroyed instead. Due to that, it cannot be used on permanent beequips.

It is mostly used for its crafting capabilities, however. It can be used to make Planters, but also the Dark Scythe. The Dark Scythe is an incredibly powerful item that requires 50 Caustic Wax. You use it to collect pollen, and it will do so in a great, sweeping crescent pattern, with a huge range. The Dark Scythe alone is enough to warrant the crafting of 50 individual Caustic Waxes.

We hope you enjoyed our Bee Swarm Simulator guide. You can head on over to our Facebook page to keep up with the latest of video game content. You may also be interested in our other Bee Swarm Simulator content, such as how to get translators, or how to get soft wax.

Back to Navigation