All in the Wrist is a trophy in Ghost of Tsushima that requires players to defeat the maximum number of enemies in a single standoff. There are a few prerequisites for completing this trophy. Here’s what you need to do.
How to get All in the Wrist in Ghost of Tsushima
- Upgrade Sakai Clan Armor to the max.
- Get Standoff Streak and Improved Standoff Streak skills.
- Defeat five enemies in one Standoff.
Upgrading Sakai Clan Armor
To fully upgrade the Sakai Clan Armor, you must play through the game and unlock it in the act two quest From the Darkness. Having Sakai Clan Armor IV (fully upgraded) unlocks the perk: Increase the Standoff Streak by 2. Winning a Standoff has a 25% chance to Terrify nearby enemies.
Get Standoff Streak and Improved Standoff Streak skills
Go into the menu and buy the following Evolving Tactics: Standoff Streak and Improved Standoff.
- Standoff Streak: After a successful Standoff, one enemy will rush in and open themselves to a killing blow.
- Improved Standoff Streak: After a successful Standoff, two enemies will rush in and open themselves to a killing blow.
Defeat five enemies in one Standoff
Usually, you will face one enemy per Standoff. However, doing the above tasks adds four enemies, bringing a total of five enemies to one Standoff.
To start a Standoff, you press up when prompted, and hold Triangle and release it when the enemy begins their attack. Tap the Triangle button again when the next enemy comes at you. Continue this until all five are dead.
Try completing this Ghost of Tsushima All in the Wrist trophy back in the beginning area of the game. Enemies are more difficult later on, so there’s no need to add any unnecessary challenge to unlocking this trophy. For other guides, check out our Ghost of Tsushima Hot Springs locations guide.