Ghost of Tsushima’s September 2 patch notes are available for version 2.08, and we have a complete list of changes. With the release of the Ghost of Tsushima Director’s Cut just a couple of weeks prior, the developer is busy fixing minor bugs and issues. The trend continues, as today’s patch highlights a few more minor fixes. Let’s take a look at the Ghost of Tsushima September 2 patch notes for update 2.08 down below.
Ghost of Tsushima September 2 Patch Notes (Version 2.08)
- Improved load time for viewing cosmetics in menus on PS5
- Restores color button prompts
- Various Legends adjustments and additional bug fixes
Patch 2.08 for #GhostOfTsushima Director’s Cut is now live. This patch improves the load time for viewing cosmetics in menus on PS5, restores color button prompts, plus various Legends adjustments and additional bug fixes.via Sucker Punch Productions on Twitter
In addition to this patch, we have a list of things to expect in the Ghost of Tsushima: Legends September 3 update.
New Mode: Rivals
- In Rivals, two teams of two compete to defeat waves of enemies
- Collect Magatama from defeated foes and use it to harm the other team
- After spending enough Magatama, unlock Final Stand waves
- Complete Final Stand waves before the other team to win
- An expansion of the progression systems and rewards for Legends
- Players with 110-level gear will be able to bind it to a class to activate “Mastery Challenges”
- Allows a piece of gear’s Ki level to ascend to 120 and unlock a second perk slot
- Unlock new Abilities and Techniques for each class through Mastery Challenges
Sucker Punch is aiming to add more content throughout the rest of September for Legends. We have four upcoming updates to look forward to, which will include Survival maps, and a challenging Raid with corresponding challenges. There is lots of content coming for Ghost of Tsushima fans!
Visit our patch notes section to stay up-to-date with all your favorite titles.