It’s time for another weekly BitLife challenge to put your skills to the test. See how you stack up against other Bitizens by trying to complete the challenge as quickly as possible. This week, we’ll be focusing on the infamous Greek hero of the Trojan War, Achilles. Here’s how to complete the Achilles Challenge in BitLife.
There’s nothing like having a successful military career go down in flames, all because of one little misstep, is there, soldier?
How to Complete The Achilles Challenge in BitLife
- Be born a male in Greece
- Join the army
- Serve in 3+ military deployments
- Have 100% happiness, health, smarts, and looks
- Suffer from athlete’s foot
First, you’ll need to start a new life as a male in Greece. You may want to do this a few times to get the highest stats you possibly can since one of the objectives is to have 100% happiness, health, smarts, and looks. Looks is going to the most difficult to increase, so try and get the highest looks at the start of your life. To increase the other stats, here’s what you can do:
- Happiness: Have a good career, spend time with your family, have good relationships, spend money on luxury goods and vacations.
- Smarts: Study a lot in school, and visit the library as much as you can.
- Health: You can work out often, eat healthily and practice a good diet, go to the doctor’s, and meditate.
- Looks: You can get plastic surgery, go to the gym often, and go to the barber or hair salon.
When you age up to 18 years old, you can finally join the army. Once you get into the military, you’ll need to complete three or more military deployments. You can age up until the deployment screen pops up and select the option to go on deployment. After you do that, a small minigame will pop up. The game consists of an eight-by-eight grid, which is the game Minesweeper if you’re familiar. Start by tapping on any of the corners. The numbers represent how many mines are touching each square. Your job is to flag ten mines by long-pressing on the tile. Complete the game to finish the deployment! Continue aging up until you complete three deployments.
Finally, you’ll need to contract athlete’s foot, which is a physical ailment caused by a fungus. If you’ve ever had this condition, you know how annoying it can be, and you may also know you can contract it from public showers, locker rooms, and gyms. In BitLife, the easiest way to get athlete’s foot by consistently going to the gym. You may want to join wrestling in school to increase your athleticism and increase your odds of contracting athlete’s foot.