Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6 brings lots of new changes to the island. Most notably are the addition of six spires, along with a new named location in the center of them called The Spire. These spires contain a Guardian protector, which is a hostile character that makes these locations dangerous. If you’re not prepared, these Guardians can ruin your game, so you may want to check out our guide for all the Guardian locations in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6. We’ll also give you some tips to easily defeat them.
Spire and Guardian Locations in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6
The map below shows each of the six spire and Guardian locations on the Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6 map.
- Sea Guardian: You can find the first Guardian between Pleasant Park and Craggy Cliffs.
- Field Guardian: The next Guardian is in the fields between Steamy Stacks and Colossal Crops.
- Bay Guardian: East of Sweaty Sands, you can find the Bay Guardian at the spire.
- Woods Guardian: You can find the woods Guardian at the center of Weeping Woods by the spire.
- Mountain Guardian: North of Retail Row, you can find another Guardian atop the mountain.
- Lake Guardian: You can find this Guardian north of Misty Meadow at the small island in the lake’s center.
Guardians have a teleportation move which causes them to travel a short distance towards you, destroying anything in their path. Fighting these is similar to taking out the Predator last season, so keep that in mind. We recommend landing nearby, picking up a chest, and going in for the kill. They have a moderate amount of health and are not too tanky for a solo player to take out. The Guardian will shoot to your left and right if you stand still, so that’s an easy strategy for defeating them.
Upon killing a Guardian, they drop a black orb-looking object. Picking this up allows you to jump higher, effectively giving you Mythic Spire Jump Boots. That’s about the only thing it seems to do at this point in the season.