Ghost Recon Breakpoint has a skill tree you can customize to fit your style of play. It would be smart to plan out your build depending on how you want to play the game. There’s many different paths you can take in the skill tree, and this guide will help you figure it out.
Ghost Recon Breakpoint Skill Trees
Firstly, you will need to pick your profession and class with your beginning skill points. You are free to change your class at any time.
- Assault – an aggressive assault rifle and shotgun extraordinaire
- Field Medic – specialist in healing yourself and your allies.
- Panther – quick movement with fast attacks using pistols and SMGs.
- Sharpshooter – killing enemies one at a time from a far distance.
- XP Upgrade – 20 percent passive XP increase.
- Pack Mule – carry 40% more ammo and 10% more loot.
- Night Vision – gains night vision goggles.
- Parachute – grants player a parachute.
- Rocket Launcher – grants access to rocket launcher.
- Close & Personal – +15% reload speed, +10% mobility
- Pistolero – +20% damage, -20% cooldowns, +40% XP with pistols
- Better Dismantle – more resources for dismantling
Mark Upgrades – connects to Weapons
- MK. 2 – Increase craftable weapons to Mark 2.
- MK. 3 – Increase craftable weapons to Mark 3.
Stealth – connects to Basics
- Syncshot Drone – highlights targets for your drone to kill.
- Sensor Hack – +30% difficulty to drones detecting you, +10% damage to drones
- Slimshadow – +80 stealth and +10 agility
- Sixth Sense – +25 meters to marking
Gadgets 1 – connects to Stealth
- Breach Torch – get through fences with a torch
- Explosives Expert – +20% AoE and Damage of explosive, +60% throwing range
- Item Capacity – lets you carry 1 additional item
- Explosives Mk. 2 – upgrades all explosives
Gadgets 2 – connects to Stealth > Gadgets 1
- Intel Grenade – a grenade that gives readouts or enemies nearby
- EMP Grenade – a grenade that stuns drones
- Item Capacity – additional item slot
- Drone Scavenger – taking down a drone gives more supplies
Assault – connects to Stealth
- Guerilla – +10% damage resistance, +20% HP regeneration
- Maximum Ammo – +20% ammo capacity
- Healing Pouch – one additional syringe
- Adrenaline – instantly get health back after CQC kill, +20% reload speed and +40% accuracy
Assault 2 – connects to Stealth > Assault
- Feel No Pain – cannot reach critical injury status and +20% injury resistance
- Syringe Mk. 2 – increase syringe quality
- Cold Blooded – -20% health degeneration, +100% health regen
- Healing Pouch – one additional syringe
Survival – connects to Basics
- Burst Forth – +10% movement speed, +50% stamina regen
- Tireless – -40% stamina costs
- Speed Climber – +20% uphill climbing speed
- Rations Lv. 2 – Craft better food at the bivouac.
Survival 2 – connects to Basics > Survival
- Stamina Regen Speed – +20% stamina regen
- Mountaineer – +75% slide control down hills.
- Rations Lv. 3 – craft better food at Bivouac
- Water Filter – fill water bottle in swamps/saltwater, +2 water carrying capacity
Tactics – connects to Survival
- Specialized Item Carrier – one additional item
- Technique Accelerant – -5% class technique cooldown
- Revivalist: +20% movement and +40% damage resistance when an ally is downed
- Inspired – health restored for every enemy an ally kills
Tactics 2 – connects to Survival > Tactics
- Specialized Item Carrier – one additional class item
- Technique Accelerant – -15% technique cooldown
- Drone Hunter – get health back after taking out a drone
- Convoy Upgrade – better quality weapons from convoys
Economy – connects to Survival
- Armory Upgrade – better weapons from the armory
- Skell Credits – +10% Skell credits
- Skell Credits – +30% Skell credits
- Shop Clearance – 50% cheaper consumables at Maria’s shop
Recon – connects to Basics
- Thermal Vision – gains thermal vision
- Recon Mastery: -15% technique cooldown, +50XP for every marked enemy by drone
- Drone Cooldown – -50% drone cooldown
- Resources Detection – minimap shows resources
Recon 2 – connects to Basics > Recon
- Drone Range – +20% drone range
- Drone Speed – +20% drone speed
- Drone Visions – drone gains night and thermal vision
- Drone Mark Area – +75% to drone mark area
Sniper – connects to Basics > Recon
- Rolling Thunder – +20% sniper damage and damage to drones
- Ballistic Advantage – +60 range and 30 handling.
- Iron Lungs – +100% breath control
- Gunslinger – each hit grants +15 handling and accuracy