Fortnite Season X is upon us as of today August 1, and a new change has altered how the Battle Pass and challenges work. Players will no longer have challenges for every week. They are now split into categories depending on what needs to be done in a particular game mode. For example, one category is the Fortnite Season X Rumble Royale Challenges.
For these challenges, players must complete the challenges in Team Royale. They are called Rumble Royale missions, and every time one of the objectives is complete, the next challenge mission is unlocked. When the first seven missions are complete, another set of missions is unlocked called Prestige. For completing Prestige, players get more XP and a new character skin.
Here are all the Rumble Royale missions:
By completing all seven Normal Rumble Royale challenges, you’ll be rewarded with 50 Battle Stars and 5,000 XP total that you’ll unlock progressively. An exclusive pickaxe is the prize for completing all of them.
- Play matches of Team Rumble with at least one elimination (5)
- Win a match of Team Rumble (3)
- Assist teammates with eliminations in Team Rumble (20)
- Build structures with the X-Lord outfit in Team Rumble (200)
- Damage opponents in a single match of Team Rumble (500)
- Eliminate opponents less than 5m away in Team Rumble (5)
- Search Supply Drops in Team Rumble (5)
Completing all Prestige challenges will give you another 5,000 XP and a whole set of cosmetic items for the Rust Lord.
- Eliminate opponents in a single match of Team Rumble (3)
- Eliminate opponents farther than 100m away in Team Rumble (3)
- Assist teammates with eliminations in a single match of Team Rumble (5)
- Deal damage to different opponents without respawning in Team Rumble (3)
- Search chests with the X-Lord outfit in Team Rumble (20)
- Headshot damage in Team Rumble (1,000)
- Search Supply Drops in a single match of Team Rumble (3)