Week nine is upon us for Fortnite players everywhere. We got a look at the Fortnite Season 3 Week 9 challenges a bit early, and it looks like players will need to gas up some vehicles, get eliminations, collect resources, and much more.
You can expect the new week nine challenges to unlock on Thursday. They may be subject to change. However, leaked challenges are rarely inaccurate.
Fortnite Season 3 Week 9 Challenges
Here are all eight Fortnite Season 3 Week 9 challenges:
- Search 7 Chests at Pleasant Park: 35,000 XP
- 3 Eliminations at The Fortilla: 35,000 XP
- Gas up 1 Vehicle at Catty Corner: 35,000 XP
- Stoke 3 Campfires at Camp Cod: 35,000 XP
- Collect 200 Metal at Hydro 16: 35,000 XP
- Eliminate 7 Henchmen or Marauders: 35,000 XP
- Eliminate 70 Henchmen or Marauders: 80,000 XP
- Search 7 Ammo Boxes at Misty Meadows: 35,000 XP
Like most other weeks, many of these challenges are straightforward, and you will have no issues completing them as long as you land at the right spots.
- See also: Fortnite Season 3 XP Coins Locations
Players will need to visit Misty meadows, Hydro 60, Camp Cod, Catty Corner, The Fortilla, and Pleasant Park. That covers most of the map, so you may want to head into a Team Rumble to quickly knock these out.
Eliminating 70 Henchmen or Marauders may be a difficult one to complete. It could potentially be a team-based challenge like we have seen earlier in the season.