Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 features the alien skin Kymera. Rather than unlocking new variants by leveling the battle pass, players can collect alien artifacts this season to customize Kymera. The artifacts show up in new locations every week, so we want to put together this guide to help you out. Here’s where to find Alien Artifacts in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7.
Alien Artifacts are easy to collect, as all you need to do is walk on top of them to pick them up. You can find them at various locations around the island or inside cosmic chests. Once you pick one up, you should get four per vial, which allows you to choose different customization options for Kymera.
You might want to bookmark this page so you can check back every week for new updates. In addition, we provide images and a map of each location so you can easily find them without any issues.
Alien Artifact Locations in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7
Here are all of the alien artifact locations for every week of Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7:
- Week 1: Apple Orchard, The Aftermath, Catty Corner, Durrr Burger, Believer Beach
- Week 2: Corny Complex, Pleasant Park, Discovery Dish, Brutus Basin, Lazy Lake Island
- Week 3: Boney Burbs, Slurpy Swamp, Craggy Cliffs, Coral Castle
- Week 4: Holly Hedges, Weeping Woods, Lazy Lake, Dirty Docks, Steamy Stacks
- Week 5: Misty Meadows, Retail Row, Craggy Cliffs, Pleasant Park, Believer Beach
- Week 6: Base Camp Hotel, Steel Farm, Corny Complex, Lockie’s Lighthouse, Orelia Island
- Week 7: Stealthy Stronghold, FN Radio, Gorgeous Gorge, Camp Cod, Dampy Dish
- Week 8: Hydro 16, Purple Patch East of Boney Burbs, Hill North of Corny Complex, Base North of Lake Canoe, Bridge North of Camp Codd
- Week 9: Gas N’ Grub, Defiant Dish, Weeping Woods, Stack Shack, Unremarkable Shack
You can find an Alien Artifact at the Apple Orchard north of Corny Complex. It’s just west of the large building in the area, next to a few apple trees.
There is one Alien Artifact dead center of the map, in the middle of the water at the new Aftermath location.
Another Alien Artifact is on the west side of Catty Corner. There’s a small tower, and the Artifact is about mid-way up it on a platform.
You can find the Alien Artifact at Durrr Burger inside the logjam woodworks building. The area location is just west of Weeping Woods.
The final Alien Artifact location for week one is at the spire ruins just east of Believer Beach. You’ll find the vial on the stairs leading up the spire.
- West of Believer Beach
- Northeast Pleasant Park
- Southern Corny Complex
- North of Retail Row
- North of Misty Meadows
- Coral Castle
- Craggy Cliffs
- Boney Burbs
- Slurpy Swamp
- Steamy Stacks
- Dirty Docks
- Lazy Lake
- Weeping Woods
- Holly Hedges
- Misty Meadows
- Retail Row
- Craggy Cliffs
- Pleasant Park
- Believer Beach
- Lockie’s Lighthouse
- Corny Complex
- Alien Biome northwest of Dirty Docks
- Campsite east of Catty Corner
- Isla Nublada
- Stealthy Stronghold
- FN Radio
- Gorgeous Gorge
- Camp Cod
- Dampy Dish
- Hydro 16
- Purple Patch East of Boney Burbs
- Hill North of Corny Complex
- Base North of Lake Canoe
- Bridge Nort of Camp Codd
- Gas N’ Grub
- Defiant Dish
- Weeping Woods
- Stack Shack
- Unremarkable Shack
After collecting the Alien Artifacts, you can back out of the match or keep playing. You’ll see the option to claim the Alien Artifacts on the post-match screen and use the resources to customize Kymera. Note that you can also find Alien Artifacts in Cosmic Chests.