It’s another week in Fortnite‘s Chapter 2 Season 5, which means there’s a new set of XP coins to gather. As always, you can find these all around the map in random locations. Scouting them out by yourself can be challenging, so we try and do a bit of the hard lifting for you. Here’s a complete list of the Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 13 XP Coin locations.
There are a total of ten XP coins around the map this week, like usual. You can find Gold, Purple, Blue, and Green coins, which are worth varying amounts of XP. Gold is the rarest and therefore worth the most XP. Here’s a quick XP breakdown by coin rarity:
- Green XP Coins: 5000 XP
- Blue XP Coins: 6500 XP
- Purple XP Coins: 10,300 XP
- Gold XP Coins: 15,000 XP
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5: Week 13 XP Coin Locations
There are ten XP Coins around the Zero Point map in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 13.
Green XP Coin locations
- Coral Castle: A coin is on the western side of the island.
- Misty Meadows: Near the houses.
- Craggy Cliffs: Find a coin in the southwest part of the area.
- Catty Corner: By the shop in the southwest part of town.
Blue XP Coin locations
- Hydro 16: You can find a blue coin near the dam.
- Coral Castle: Check in between the waterfalls.
- River: Northwest of Retail Row, north of the T in the road.
Purple XP Coin locations
- Retail Row: Follow the dirt road northwest of Retail Row
- Steamy Stacks: A coin is in the fields south of Steamy Stacks.
Gold XP Coin locations
- Colossal Coliseum: The only golden XP coin is in the southeast portion of the Colossal Coliseum. Head down the hidden stairs to the bunker, and go into the vent.