Its nearly time for the fifth week of Fortnite’s Chapter 2, Season 4. As always, we have a new set of challenges that will unlock this week. We have a sneak peek of all the available tasks this week. Get prepared to blast through the Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 5 challenges.
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 5 Challenges Guide
Here’s a look at the week five challenges, which unlock on Thursday, September 24:
- Search Chests at Doom’s Domain (0/7)
- Eliminations at Dirty Docks (0/3)
- Drive a car from Slurpy Swamp to Catty Corner in 4 minutes (0/1)
- Collect Floating Rings at Coral Castle (0/1)
- Jump through the flaming ring in a vehicle at Salty Springs (0/1)
- Make a Stark Robot dance (0/1)
- Destroy Gorgers (0/1)
- Deal damage to opponents at The Authority (0/500)
Several challenges are straightforward and require eliminations at specific locations, searching chests, and doing damage to opponents. A few of them may require some in-game knowledge, though. Not to worry because we got you covered.
Doom’s Domain Chests
Here are the locations for the chests in Doom’s Domain. You will need to search through seven of them, which will likely take a couple of rounds to complete.
Floating Rings at Coral Castle
Floating rings are back once again in season four. Players are likely familiar with this challenge from last season. We’re not sure of the exact ring locations, but we will keep you updated when we get more information.
Like the Week 4 challenge, players will need to pay a visit to Gorgers. We have a map of all the possible Gorger spawn locations. Keep in mind that the spawns are random in every match, and the image shows only the potential areas.
We will keep you updated with more guides and information as the challenges become publicly available.
- See also: Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4 Guide