The new challenges for Brutus’ Briefing have leaked as we make our way into Week 2 of Fortnite Season 2 Chapter 2. This Battle Pass has two sets of 10 challenges that release over a period of two weeks. You need to complete 18 challenges, rank up your Battle Pass, and complete a secret challenge to unlock a new skin style.
Fortnite Brutus’ Briefing Challenges for Week 2
In this season, you’ll need to choose between the Ghost and Shadow team. Your choice seems to be permanent at this point in the game. Here are the Fortnite Brutus’ Briefing Challenges for Week 2:
- Find shadow safe houses
- Hide in secret passages
- Eliminated players with a shotgun
- Carry a knocked opponent 50 meters
- Damage players from below
- Open chests locked with an ID scanner
- Shakedown knocked henchmen
- Eliminate players at Craggy Cliffs or Weeping Woods
- Deal damage with shotguns to players while in the air
- Harvest 500 wood, 400 stone, and 300 metal
The challenges are set to go live this Thursday, February 27, 2020. We’ll get some full guides up to help you with any of the more difficult challenges then.