Are you looking for the best class setup for some solo grinding in Outriders? Well, you may want to check out the Technomancer, as it has the perfect skills and mods for high survivability and damage output. You can easily progress into World Tier 10 using a simple build like this one, and it’s flexible so you can adjust it to your playstyle. Here’s a look at the best solo class and build for Outriders.
Please note that all the classes in Outriders are viable for solo play. Some are just more difficult to play than others, but at the end of the day, play what you want! Our setup here is undoubtedly a good one for solo play, though, so consider it if you’re looking for suggestions.
Best Solo Class and Build for Outriders
One of the best solo classes in Outriders is the Technomancer. Skills like Fixing Wave allow you to heal up and give a survivability boost to help you get through the higher tier difficulties. We’ll go over the skills, class setup, and weapon and armor mods you’ll want to focus on to optimize your play.
Best Skills for Technomancer
Here are some of the best skills to use for solo Technomancer play:
- Blighted Rounds: Fill your current weapon’s magazine with decay-infused bullets that inflict Toxic onto enemies. Enemies within a small radius of the main target also receive Toxic and 50% of damage. The skill lasts until you reload or switch weapons.
- Cryo Turret: Place an automated turret that deals damage and inflicts Freeze onto enemies. The turret’s Health depletes slowly over time and when it takes damage.
- Fixing Wave: Release your energy to restore 33% of Health to all players and 50% of your turrets’ Health, regardless of distance.
Fixing Wave has the highest level requirement out of all the skills, so you won’t be able to access this one immediately. In the early game, go with something like Pain Launcher or Tool of Destruction for sustain and interrupts.
Blighted Rounds is the primary damage dealer in this build. It makes all your bullets Toxic, poisoning all enemies and spreading between targets. The spread damage is enormous and helps while killing bosses too. Cryo Turret adds to the overall high survivability of the class. Enemies are not only made frozen and vulnerable by the turret, but they also aggro onto it.
Fixing Wave is a no-brainer, as it’s simply a healing skill. It’s also great because it can heal teammates if you ever want to play with some friends and keep your same build. You’ll be making more use of this skill thanks to some beneficial mods which we’ll go over in the section below.
Best Class Tree Setup for Technomancer in Outriders
For leveling up solo with the Technomancer in Outriders, you may want to consider filling out the Tech Shaman tree, with these skills:
- Exposing Toxin: Every time Toxic afflicts an enemy, Vulnerable is applied as well.
- Marked for Execution: Vulnerable afflicted on an enemy is 40% more effective.
- Blurscreen: Your Health Regeneration threshold increases by 20% of Max health.
- Wipe Out: Enemies below 30% health receive 20% more damage.
- Exposing Frost: Every time Freeze afflicts an enemy, Vulnerable is applied as well.
- Medical Unit: Using a Gadget skill increases all healing received by you and allies by 30% for seven seconds.
- Doctor of Medicine: Increases all healing by 20%.
- Overlocked: Activating Gadget skills increase your Anomaly Power and Weapon Damage by 40% for 10 seconds. For 10 seconds upon losing all health, you will receive a second chance to return to the battlefield with 50% of your Max Health. The effect may occur once every 180 seconds.
You can also add some more things like Winter’s Barrier if you’re having trouble surviving. Feel free to mix and match things, because the Technomancer is a relatively flexible class.
Weapons and Armor Mods for Technomancer in Outriders
For armor modifiers, you’ll probably want to use these three modifiers as a priority:
- Trick up the Sleeve: Killing shots grant you 30% extra bullets in your mag when BLighted Rounds is active.
- Spare Mag: Blighted Rounds is effective for one additional magazine before triggering the Cooldown.
- Critical Analysis: Blighted Rounds increase critical damage by 30%.
For weapons, you might want to use a Light Machine fun for the high ammo count. The high ammo translates to lots of Blighted Rounds, which we know will be the primary damage-dealing ability. Assault Rifles also work well, but make sure you use something with a large clip size.
A solo build like this is all you need for leveling quickly in Outriders. You can make do with some adjustments, but this is a build to consider if you’re looking to grind through this game on your own. If you’re looking for other class guides, you can check out our builds for Pyromancer and Trickster. Good luck!