The latest Apex Legends August 23 patch notes are officially available, as the Seer Update has rolled out to everyone this afternoon. Respawn’s latest patch introduces several changes to its Seer Legend, including various passive, tactical, and ultimate changes. The developers also introduced a few new bug fixes and addressed some minor issues with volume and graphical bugs. Let’s take a look at the Apex Legends August 23 Patch Notes.
Overall, we see some big changes to Seer’s passive and tactical abilities. The wait time between sensor spikes for full HP targets is increased by another half-second. Additionally, Seer’s tactical ability, which summons micro-drones is getting some nerfs. The detonation delay from Focus of Attention is now 0.2 seconds longer, and players hit by it are no longer damaged or flashed. Screen shake from being hit is also reduced, making it a lot less annoying to play against.
Lastly, Seer’s ultimate also now has a thirty-second longer cooldown, up to 120 seconds from the previous 90 seconds. You can read the full Apex Legends Seer changes down below.
Apex Legends August 23 Patch Notes (Seer Changes)
- Increased the wait time between sensor spikes for full HP targets (1.25s to 1.75s)
- Removed center circle elipses
- Reduced range beyond 75m (blue spikes)
- Reduced field of view (FoV)
- Increased detonation delay from 1.4s to 1.6s
- Players hit are no longer damaged or flashed
- Screen shake from being hit is reduced
- Move slow added while holding tactical
- Lower volume on audio
- Fixed tactical FX being visible in firing range when it’s not supposed to be
- Increase cooldown from 90s to 120s
- Lowered volume on audio
- Fixed several errors related with Seer
- Adjusted volume of voice lines that play when Seer is chosen
- Fixed a problem caused by Climatizer FX (no existing effect for handle error)
- Fixed an issue with challenges (array index -1 is out of range)
- Fixed most instances of Legends “holding a grenade” when they have non in their inventory
- Fixed an error with using multiple grenades on explosive holds
- Switch: Fixed Holospray display
Stay up-to-date on all your favorite games by following our website’s patch notes section.