Every season of Fortnite introduces an updated map along with new landmarks, weapons, skins and modes of transportation. However, a new season of Fortnite also means a new host of NPCs for you to interact with throughout the game. All of which are prepared to hand out special quests, unique gear and even lend a hand if need be.
Today we’re going to be looking at all of the NPC locations in Fortnite.
All NPC Locations in Fortnite
In the latest seaspn of Fortnite, there’s a total of 25 NPCs spread throughout various regions of the map. Some have been featured in season’s past, albeit in a different location. While others are completely new to the game.
Here’s where you can find them all!
Chapter 3, Season 3 NPC Locations
- Lil’ Whip – Inside the shop at the southwest corner of Coney Crossroads
- Rustler – Northwest corner of Shifty Shafts
- The Paradigm – Northwest of Logjam Lumberyard at Seven Outpost 2
- The Scientist – Inside the large garage at Synapse Station
- The Origin – Northeast of The Daily Bugle at Seven Outpost 3
- The Villager – At the Launchpad, which is the island southeast of The Daily Bugle
- Sunbird – At The Temple northeast of The Daily Bugle
- Guaco – In the northwestern corner of Greasy Grove
- Mancake – On the east side of Rocky Reels
- Bao Bros – Near some shops in the middle of Condo Canyon
- The Imagined – West of Rave Cave at Seven Outpost 5
- Cuddle Team Leader – On the north side of the Rave Cave
- Stash’d – In a garage on the west end of Chonker’s Speedway
- Haven – West of Coney Crossroads at the Ridgeline Ranger Station
- Jonesey the First – In the middle of The Joneses
- Ludwig – In the southeast corner of The Joneses
- Bunker Jonesey – In the southern region The Joneses
- Mullet Marauder – In the middle of The Joneses
- Metal Team Leader – At Shroom Chalet, northwest of Reality Falls and southwest of Rave Cave
- Cuddlepool – At Shroom Chalet
- Quackling – At Shroom Chalet
- Kyle – On the east side of Logjam Lumberyard
- Cryptic – On the south end of Rave Cave
- Fishstick – In the southern part of Sleepy Sound (near the water)
- The Foundation – East of Sanctuary and Mighty Monument at Seven Outpost 7
That’s everything you need to know about all of the NPC Locations in Fortnite. Be sure to check out more of our Fortnite-themed content here at Gamer Journalist. Like what are the rarest skins in Fortnite? As well as our dedicated guides section for more information on other popular gaming titles.