In Warzone DMZ the greatest objective and priority for players heading into this Game Mode is survival. But with limited resources and a smaller inventory space unless you obtain a larger backpack. Players will need to remain vigilant in their search for items which will increase their time on the field. These increase medical resources, but these are found few and far across the Map of Al Mazrah. For this reason, players should know of particular spots to loot for increasing their survival odds. After all, a self revive can go a long way, especially if you are playing solo. This guide will show you all of the Hospital locations in Al Mazrah of Warzone 2.0 DMZ Mode.
Related: All dead drop locations in DMZ on Dot Esports
All DMZ Hospital Locations
The Hospitals around Al Mazrah appear in various forms and are not distinct landmarks for players to memorise from looking at the Map. Meaning that they do not have icons on the Map for players to refer to when searching for them across Al Mazrah. Therefore, this guide will show you where you should go to loot for various items. Resources including that of healing items and upgraded equipment. Such as Stims, Large Backpacks, Radiation Blockers and Plate Vests to name a few. This guide will give you the coordinates to refer to on the Al Mazrah Map. The X-Axis refers to the letters at the top of the Map, whilst the Y-Axis refers to the numbers on the side.
- C3 – Large building located beside the Gas Station, east of Rohan Oil.
- D6 – On the border of the river south of Sa’id City. This area is a hot spot for AI personnel to spawn in, so be on high alert when looting this building. You may wish to enter it from the rooftops.
- H5 – East of Mawizen Marshlands and Al Sharim Pass. The building is located west of the Gas Station in the area.
- H5 – The second hospital is located in the same coordinates as the previous however it is across the river, south-east of Al Sharim Pass. This building is located at the far north-east side of the cluster of buildings following from two Gas Stations.
- D8 – Big building to the right of the Ship. Similar to the Sa’id City Hospital, many AI personnel can spawn in here. Clear the nearby area of this final DMZ Hospital before attempting to loot the building.
Remember once inside, you will want to loot the building in its entirety. Checking on hospital beds, inside First Aid Kits, on shelves and inside cabinets. Keep an eye out for supply crates too which could have weapons inside.
Al Mazrah Map Locations
DMZ Hospital Location Map Screenshots
That is our guide on where to find every DMZ Hospital, with screenshots of their exact locations. We hope this article was helpful in your search for medical supplies and extra loot. For more DMZ guides, feel free to take a look at: How to Land a Light Helo on Hafid Port Helipad in Warzone 2.0 DMZ or Where to Buy Precision Airstrike in Warzone 2 DMZ. Feel free to give us a follow on our Facebook if you are interested in staying up to date on all of our latest guides and gaming content.