World of Warcraft Shadowlands is now available worldwide as of November 23, 2020. There are lots of new contents to explore in the Shadowlands, including the ancient city of Oribos. The Eternal City is home to the Arbiter and acts as the central gathering hub in the Shadowlands expansion.
To help familiarize yourself with the city, you might want to know where specific NPCs are located, such as the skill trainers and professions trainers. So, where is the Herbalism Trainer in Oribos?
Where is the Herbalism Trainer in Oribos?
You can find the Herbalism Trainer, Selector Au’mar, in the Hall of Shapes in Oribos. The exact coordinates at 40, 38, if that helps you see him. You can also refer to the map below for the precise location.
Professions have received a big overhaul, with lots of new recipes and a new legendary crafting system. You may want to seek out some of the following trainers and have a look around:
- Alchemy Trainer: Elixirist Au’pyr
- Blacksmithing Trainer: Smith Au’berk
- Cooking Trainer: Chef Au’krut
- Enchanting Trainer: Imbuer Au’vresh
- Engineering Trainer: Mechinist Au’gur
- Fishing Trainer: Retriever Au’prin
- Inscription Trainer: Scribe Au’tehshi
- Jewelcrafting Trainer: Appraiser Au’vesk
- Leatherworking Trainer: Tanner Au’qil
- Mining Trainer: Excavationist Au’fer
- Skinning Trainer: Flayer Au’khem
- Tailoring Trainer: Stitcher Au’phes