Destiny 2’s infamous exotics merchant, Xur, is back again this week with a fresh inventory. Beyond Light has been out for a little under one month, and players have been busy exploring Europa. Xur offers players a chance to snag some free loot, some of which can be extremely useful. So, where is Xur in Destiny 2 on November 27, 2020? Read on below.
The exotic merchant can show up on any of the original Destiny 2 planets, including EDZ, Io, Nessus, Titan, and the Tower. Trials of Osiris is postponed again today, so don’t worry about paying a visit to Saint-14. It should be open again next Friday, but we’ll keep you posted.
Where is Xur in Destiny 2 (November 27, 2020)
Xur is in The Hangar at The Tower on November 27, 2020. He will be here for the next three days. Check back with us next Friday for another location and inventory update.
What is Xur selling today?
Xur’s always got some powerful exotic loot for sale. Today, he has the following items:
- Hard Light, Exotic Auto Rifle – 29 Legendary Shards
- Kephri’s Sting, Exotic Hunter Gauntlets – 23 Legendary Shards
- Lion Rampant, Exotic Titan Leg Armor – 23 Legendary Shards
- Phoenix Protocol, Exotic Warlock Chest Armor – 23 Legendary Shards
- Exotic Engram – 97 Legendary Shards
Here’s a look at what Xur had last week, if you’re curious.