Warhammer 40K: Darktide is a bloody game of heretical genocide as you rampage onwards. There is scarcely a better operator for bloody rampages than the Zealot, which is evident in the way they charge forth and slaughter until they can slaughter no more. If you need a little more convincing, then here is a run-down of all the Zealot’s abilities and weaponry in Warhammer 40K: Darktide.
Zealot abilities in Warhammer 40K: Darktide
The Zealot: Preacher focuses on being on the front lines, severing foes through a burning rage. Here is a list of all the Zealot’s abilities that allow them to do that:
Chastise the Wicked: Charge forwards, replenishing 50% toughness and increasing the damage of the next melee hit by 25%.
Stun Grenade: Stuns and disorientates enemies within the radius.
The Emperor’s Will: +7% Toughness damage reduction to all allies within coherency.
Swift Exorcism: +10% melee attack speed.
Martyrdom: +5 damage for each 15 missing health, stacks up to three.
Until Death: Every 90 seconds, taking damage that would kill you, instead gain invulnerability for 5 seconds.
Zealot weapons in Warhammer 40K: Darktide
Zealot exclusive weapons
- Tigrus Mk II Heavy Eviscerator
- Turtolsky Mk VI Heavy Sword
- Turtolsky Mk IX Heavy Sword
- Crucis Mk II Thunder Hammer
- Artemia Mk III Purgation Flamer
- Rashad MK II Combat Axe
- Antax Mk V Combat Axe
- Achlys Mk VIII Combat Axe
- Atrox Mk VII Tactical Axe
- Atrox Mk II Tactical Axe
- Atrox Mk IV Tactical Axe
- Orestes Mk IV Chainaxe
- Cadia Mk IV Assault Chainsword
- Catachan Mk III Combat Blade
- Catachan Mk VII “Devil’s Claw” Sword
- Catachan Mk IV “Devil’s Claw” Sword
- Catachan Mk I “Devil’s Claw” Sword
- Maccabian Mk IV Duelling Sword
- Maccabian Mk II Duelling Sword
- Maccabian Mk V Duelling Sword
- Columnus Mk II Braced Autogun
- Graia Mk IV Braced Autogun
- Agripinaa Mk VIII Headhunter Autogun
- Vraks Mk VII Headhunter Autogun
- Vraks Mk III Headhunter Autogun
- Graia Mk VIII Infantry Autogun
- Columnus Mk V Infantry Autogun
- Agripinaa Mk I Infantry Autogun
- Ius Mk III Shredder Autopistol
- Locke Mk IIb Spearheard Boltgun
- Lawbringer MK VI Combat Shotgun
- Kantrael MG IV Infantry Lasgun
- Kantrael MG XII Infantry Lasgun
- Kantrael MG Ia Infantry Lasgun
- Accatran MG Mk II Heavy Laspistol
- Zarona Mk IIa Quickdraw Stub Revolver
Keep an eye on Gamer Journalist for more gaming and Warhammer 40K: Darktide content, such as how to get cosmetics.