Can’t wait to get your hands on CD Projekt’s new title, Cyberpunk 2077? The most anticipated game of the year is fast approaching, and you can now pre-load it on GOG, Epic, and Steam as of December 7. After downloading and installing the 57.3 GB game, you will probably want to know when you can actually hop into Night City and start exploring. Here’s a look at the official Cyberpunk 2077 release times by region.
Official Cyberpunk 2077 Release Times by Region
Here are the official Cyberpunk 2077 release times by region:
- New York: December 9 at 7 pm EST
- Los Angeles: December 9 at 4 pm PST
- Mexico City: December 9 at 6 pm CST
- Brazil: December 9 at 9 pm BRT
- Paris: December 10 at 1 am CET
- Moscow: December 10 at 3 am MSK
- Singapore: December 10 at 8 am SGT
- Tokyo: December 10 at 9 am JST
- Seoul: December 10 at 9 am KST
- Sydney: December 10 at 11 am AEDT
These times and dates are for players on PC. Console gamers can hop into the game as soon as they receive their physical copies. Luckily, most of us won’t have to wait until the official December 10 launch date and can hop into the world a few hours early.
Cyberpunk 2077 Pre-Load Times
You can begin pre-loading Cyberpunk 2077 as early as today, which is a good idea if you want to get into the game as soon as humanly possible. Here’s the pre-load schedule broken out by client:
- GOG: December 7 at 6 pm EST
- Epic: December 7 at 11 am EST
- Steam: December 7 at 11 am EST
Have you decided which lifepath you’re going to start with yet?