Collectibles and Activities fill the Need For Speed Unbound world. Spread throughout its detailed map, they are an important part of the game. Also, if you are one of those gamers who likes 100% competition, this guide will surely help you out.
The game includes 260 Collectibles including 100 Bears, 80 Street Art, and 80 Billboards. Apart from Collectibles, you can also find 160 Activities like 30 Speed Runs, 45 Long Jumps, 35 Drift Zones, and 50 Speed Traps.
Need For Speed Unbound Collectibles And Activities Map and Locations
For Activities check out the Reddit post by u/BoahDerNervt. He has posted two different images containing all the Activities in Need For Speed Unbound.
Trophies And Achievements
You will get trophies and achievements once you start completing the Collectibles and Activities. Here is a list of the same:
- The Bear Champ – Smash all bear collectibles
- Heaven Spot – Collect all street art collectibles
- Adbusting – Break all billboard collectibles
- In The Zone – Get 3 stars on all Speed Run activities
- Frequent Flyer – Get 3 stars on all Long Jump activities
- Catch My Drift – Get 3 stars on all Drift Zone activities
- Caught On Camera – Get 3 stars on all Speed Trap activities
- Cleaning Up – Collect all collectibles and get 3 stars on all activities
If you want to check out more guides for the game, you can start with How to use the steering wheel controller in Need For Speed Unbound.