NFL training camps are officially underway and EA has kicked off its Madden NFL 23 ratings week as a result. Now that player ratings are finally getting revealed, fans are eager to see where their favorite players land in the pecking order. With the most recent position group highlighted being the kickers.
Here are all of the best kicker ratings in Madden NFL 23.
Madden NFL 23: All Kicker Ratings Revealed
Kickers are one of the most heavily scrutinized positions in football. As the player who’s name gets called upon to try and win a game, when they make a mistake their flaws are put on notice. Although when they come through in the clutch, it gets easily overlooked because it’s “their job”. Since there’s so much pressure placed on the position, having an elite kicker in Madden NFL 23 could make all the difference.
Without further ado, here are the top 30 kickers in Madden NFL 23.
Top 30 Kickers
- Justin Tucker (90), Baltimore Ravens
- Harrison Butker (84), Kansas City Chiefs
- Evan McPherson (83), Cincinnati Bengals
- Chris Boswell (82), Pittsburgh Steelers
- Younghoe Koo (82), Atlanta Falcons
- Daniel Carlson (81), Las Vegas Raiders
- Graham Gano (81), New York Giants
- Robbie Gould (80), San Francisco 49ers
- Matt Gay (79), Los Angeles Rams
- Brandon McManus (78), Denver Broncos
- Matt Prater (78), Arizona Cardinals
- Nick Folk (78), New England Patriots
- Wil Lutz (78), New Orleans Saints
- Cairo Santos (77), Chicago Bears
- Tyler Bass (77), Buffalo Bills
- Jake Elliot (76), Philadelphia Eagles
- Greg Zuerlein (75), New York Jets
- Jason Sanders (75), Miami Dolphins
- Zane Gonzalez (75), Carolina Panthers
- Rodrigo Blankenship (74), Indianapolis Colts
- Cade York (73), Cleveland Browns
- Jason Myers (73), Seattle Seahawks
- Joey Slye (73), Washington Commanders
- Ryan Succop (73), Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Dustin Hopkins (72), Los Angeles Chargers
- Mason Crosby (72), Green Bay Packers
- Austin Seibert (71), Detroit Lions
- Eddy Pineiro (71), New York Jets
- Kai’mi Fairbairn (71), Houston Texans
- Randy Bullock (71), Tennessee Titans
At first glance, these ratings might seem pretty on point. However, I personally see some pretty clear flaws with this list. Obviously, Justin Tucker is by far and away the best kicker in the league while both Butker and McPherson are also two elite talents. Although, Daniel Carlson missed just three field goals last year and finished with the most points amongst kickers, yet, he falls outside of the top five.
Similarly, Matt Gay missed just a single PAT, two field goals and finished third in total points but barely cracked the top ten. While Ryan Succop knocked in more PATs than any other kicker in the league and also finished in the top ten in points, but somehow carries a measly 73 overal rating in Madden NFL 23.
That’s everything you need to know about the latest Madden NFL 23 ratings reveal highlighting the best kickers in the game. Before you go, be sure to check out some of our other Madden content here at Gamer Journalist. Like how to use FieldSENSE in Madden NFL 23 or all players rated 99 or higher in Madden NFL 23.