Breathe of the Wild was known for its weather problems. We felt for Link when he had to navigate deserts in the blistering sun. In Tears of the Kingdom, you’re trying to get through terrible storms in order to reach Dragon Head Island. There are a few steps you can take if you want to reach the island during the storm, or, you can be patient, like us, and play through the game until the storm clears. Let’s dive into the eye of the storm and learn how to reach Dragon Head Island in Zelda’s Tears of the Kingdom.
Reaching Dragon Head Island During Storm ToK
If you’re a maniac and have decided to take the dangerous route that involves heading to the island without getting rid of the storm, you’re a risk-taker. Link would probably do the same instead of waiting it out like a normal person. These are the steps you need to take if you want to get to Dragon Head Island during the terrible storm:
- Travel to these coordinates 0389, -1791, 2336 located on Great Sky Island
- Glide to Joku-u shrine.
- Make sure you have enough food to replenish your stamina wheel (recommended three or more pieces)
- Glide straight to reach Thunder Isles.
- Drop down completely once you reach Thunder Isles.
- Eventually, you’ll reach Dragon Head Island
Reaching Dragon Head Island After the Storm ToK
We commend you for waiting it out and playing the game to get to the point where the storm has subsided. It’s easier to get to the island once the storm has been removed and why would you want to waste all that food? In order to remove the storm completely so you can reach Dragon Head Island you’re going to want to make sure you have completed the Secrets of the Ring Ruins Quest. After you have finished the quest, here’s how you can easily get to Dragon Head Island:
- Head to Popla Foothills Skyview Tower located at 0604, -2126, 0878.
- Travel to Thunderhead Isles by gliding from Skyview Tower.
- Glide and start to ascend through the downward-facing pillars. To reach the highest point.
- Head southeast
- Dragonhead Island coordinates 1377, -3342, 0429.
If you’re looking for more updates on Tears of the Kingdom please check out Gamer Journalist on Facebook to join the discussion and keep up to date with our content. You may also want to check out Is Legend of Zelda Tears of the Kingdom A Prequel? or Where to Find Lynels in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom (TotK)