Stray is a pawsitively adorable new game recently released on Steam, PlayStation 4, and PlayStation 5. Stray is an adventure indie game with a heavy presence of strategy and puzzles, so there are many things in your environment that can be manipulated, such as numerous items. This adventure game really isn’t kitten around with its items, however; some items can be quite difficult to find without a guide. One item that can be difficult to locate is the Atomic Battery. Thankfully, if you’re trying to get a hold of the Atomic Battery in Stray, look no further! This is a comprehensive guide on how to get the Atomic Battery in Stray. Keep reading if you want to get this invaluable item right meow!
How to Get the Atomic Battery
The Atomic Battery is, unfortunately, guarded by a lot of enemies. Everything that’s worth something in videogames has to be guarded by annoying enemies, however, so don’t give up! Once you get used to Stray’s furmidable opponents, they’re very easy to avoid. To obtain the Atomic Battery, follow these steps:
- Open Stray on your PC or PlayStation console.
- Locate Clementine’s apartment, and go to speak with them there.
- Clementine will tell you to meet Blazer at the factory. Once you’re done speaking to Clementine, leave the apartment and travel to Blazer’s location.
- Once Blazer has been located, speak to him. Blazer should tell you that he needs a helmet and a vest. You’ll need to obtain the helmet and vest for Blazer before you can get the Atomic Battery.
- After Blazer receives his helmet and vest, infiltrate the factory.
- This factory is full of sentinels, so beware! If the Sentinel’s view turns red, they’ll try to shoot you, so use boxes to hide from them.
- Navigate your way through the factory until you come to a room with a robot helper, another robot helper hidden behind a fence, and a barrel.
- After you’ve located and entered the room, you’ll need to activate three squares to get the battery. Turn on the first robot, and have it follow you to the gate. Get on top of the robot and stand on it to get inside the gate, where the second robot is hidden.
- After you’re inside the gate, turn on the second robot and have both robots follow you to the left and right squares. After the robots are on the squares, roll the barrel onto the third square.
- Once all three squares have been activated, the battery should be unlocked and you should be able to grab it. Grab your battery and make your pawsome exit via bucket zipline out the back!
Getting collectibles in this game can seem difficult if you don’t know where to begin, but once you know where you’re going, it gets much easier. The Atomic Battery is only one of the many essential items needed in Stray, check out Gamer Journalist’s other guides on Stray if you find yourself stuck! This exciting game has already captured the hearts of millions with its charming purrsonality, you don’t want to miss out on anything this game has to offer!
Related: How to get all Badges in Stray