There’s an old adage of how a team is only as strong as its weakest link, and this is especially the case in NBA 2K23 MyTeam. Where building a balanced and reliable core of stars is going to impact your ability to win more than having an evolved starter card. This is where MyTeam coins (or just MT) come into play, as they can be used to unlock players to help improve your team as a whole.
In this guide, we will explore how to get MyTeam points fast in NBA 2K23.
How to Get MyTeam Points Fast in NBA 2K23
Obtaining MyTeam coins is an essential part of progression in NBA 2K23 MyTeam. However, if you’re desperate for MT, then you’re likely wondering what game modes or activities will net you the most MyTeam points possible.
Related: How to Get VC Fast in NBA 2K23
Grinding your way through certain game modes is how most players obtain MyTeam points. That being said, not every game mode is going to be as fruitful or rewarding as others. To help you get started, here are the five best avenues to earn large amounts of MT in NBA 2K23;
- Auction House – The Auction House is the best place to farm MyTeam points in NBA 2K23. Once unlocked, you can quickly sell unwanted players or duplicate cards for MT. This is also where you can find the best deals on top-tier player cards, which you can just turn around and sell for a profit. If you can successfully identity items or players that you know will be in high demand, you can rack up MT quickly.
- Domination Mode – Domination offers the most obvious route to gaining MyTeam points fast. For each game, players can choose their own difficulty, with more MT up for grabs if you choose a higher skill level. By simply completing your first game on Semi-Pro (easiest level), you will receive three team cards, a logo, 375 MT, and one star for your overall score. If you instead opt to compete on All-Star difficulty, then you will get three team cards, an Evolution player, and 625 MT.
- Challenges – Alternatively, you can gain a ton of MT (and VC) by completing MyTeam challenges in NBA 2K23. Which are split into different groups of daily, weekly, monthly, and lifetime challenges. Offering a great way to earn additional MyTeam points as you grind through other game modes.
- Triple Threat (Online or Offline) – If you’re short on time, then Triple Threat matches are the way to go. These 3v3 games are much faster (first to 21 points) and offer instant rewards that differ from game to game. There’s also additional rewards players can earn for milestone wins, like a Darius Miles (88) card for reaching 50 wins. As well as a wide range of player and item cards, that can then be sold at the Auction House.
- Start a MyCareer – Even if you don’t intend on playing any MyCareer games, setting up an account allows you to use daily wheel spins in The City. Which offers tons of prices every single day, one of which is MyTeam points. You could also acquire other player cards to sell at auction.
That’s everything you need to know about how to get MyTeam points fast in NBA 2K23. If you’re interested in more NBA 2K23 content, be sure to check out our guides section here at Gamer Journalist. Where you can find loads of helpful information such as how to start a fantasy draft in MyLeague or how to change the camera angle in NBA 2K23.