There are lots of unique gear sets to collect throughout the world of Assassin’s Creed Valhalla. Perhaps the coolest looking gear is the Draugr Set, which includes a Weapon, Shield, Mount Skin, and Raven Skin. Here’s how to get Draugr Gear in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla.
How to get Draugr Gear in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla
All of the Draugr Gear is only obtainable through the Draugr Pack from the in-game Ubisoft Store. The pack costs 2,000 Helix Credits, which comes out to be roughly $19.99. To buy the Draugr Gear:
- Head to the Main Menu in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla.
- Click on Store, and then navigate to the Packs section.
- Select the Draugr Pack and then click Buy.
Here’s everything included in the Draugr Pack:
- Draugr Hood: Mythical Cloak
- Draugr Helm: Mythical Helmet
- Draugr Armor: Mythical Torso
- Draugr Bracers: Mythical Bracers
- Draugr Pants: Mythical Pants
- Helhest: Fine Mount
- Feigr: Fine Raven
- Mournful Cry: Mythical Hammer
- Critical Hits temporarily poison your Weapon.
- Hircocervus Scale: Mythical Heavy Shields
- Increase Melee Damage while blocking.
The Draugr Set bonuses are as follows:
- Two-piece bonus: Increase Attack when hitting a poisoned enemy.
- Four-piece bonus: Additional increase to Speed and Stun.
There are several other packs available at the moment, which include:
- Huldufolk Pack (1500 Helix)
- Valkyrie Pack (2000 Helix)
- Unicorn Ship Pack (500 Helix)
- Draugr Ship Pack (500 Helix)
- Huldufolk Ship Pack (500 Helix)
- Valkyrie Ship Pack (500 Helix)
- Draugr Settlement Pack (500 Helix)
- Huldufolk Settlement Pack (500 Helix)
- Valyrie Settlement Pack (500 Helix)
- Seafarer Settlement Pack (500 Helix)
- Tattoo Pack A (500 Helix)
The ship packs customize your ships’ skin with decorations for the Sail, Hull, Shields, Figurehead, and Tailpiece. The settlement pack includes a Tree and four small decorations for your settlement to fit the theme.