There are some pre-order bonuses for players who bought Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Ultimate Edition, Collector’s Edition, and those who subscribe to Ubisoft Connect. The bonuses include a bunch of digital content, including a Berserker Gear Pack, the Berserker Longship Pack, and the Berserker Settlement Pack. Players also get access to the Season Pass, which includes new areas and gear. Here’s how to get your hands on that sweet looking Berserker Gear in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla.
How to get Berserker Gear in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla
To get your Berserker Gear in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, you need to beat the quest entitled Family Matters. It’s a quest available very early on in the story and entails speaking with a few NPCs. Namely, you’ll speak with Sigurd’s wife, Randvi, in Fornburg after returning from the first raid and speaking with Gunnar the blacksmith.
After completion, you’ll receive a notification telling you the Berserker Gear is unlocked. When you get to that point, you can open up your inventory and equip the gear. We must admit, it’s a nice-looking set with a great set bonus that lives up to the name.
Here’s what the Berserker Set gear looks like and what the pieces entail, along with their stats:
- Berserker Hood: Superior Cloak
- Berserker Armor: Superior Torso
- Berserker Helm: Superior Helmet
- Berserker Bracers: Superior Bracers
- Berserker Breeches: Superior Pants
The Berserker Set grants a 5/5 Berserker Set bonus that grants:
- Two-piece bonus: Increase Speed when taking damage until you heal yourself (up to 5 times).
- Five-piece bonus: Additional increase to Attack and Armor.
- Read more: Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Trophies