Coin Crew games’ latest release, Escape Academy introduces players to an entire campaign’s worth of escape rooms to solve. Ranging from the mundane to the totally insane, this game does a great job at putting players’ problem-solving skills to the test. Even from its first introductory escape room, Escape Academy doesn’t let up. We have a complete guide from its start to finish to ensure that you make it out of the frying pan and into the fire.
How to Complete The First Room in Escape Academy
Though this is only the very first escape room, this level can be quite a difficult one to complete, especially if you’ve never played a game such as this one. We’ve played the game though and know all of the answers and secrets that this first level throws your way and can explain how to complete it so that you can move on to the main part of the game. Let’s get into it!
- The game starts you off in a small room with a lot of various items that are sure to grab your attention. The first thing is going to be a podium with a riddle. The riddle has obvious pointed out words, directing you to the time on the clock.
- The time is 12:30, the exact code for the lock on the chest next to the clock.
- Once you input the code into the lock on the chest, it’ll open and give you the blue goblet with an F on it and a piece of paper with colors in a pattern.
- The next thing you’ll want to do is head to the cardboard box behind you as it contains the red goblet with an E on it.
- After retrieving that, turn around again to the garbage can behind you and grab the yellow Goblet with the R on it.
- Once you have all three goblets, head to the safe and follow the pattern on that piece of paper that works with the goblets you have. The colors on the paper correspond to the colors of the goblets, while the letters on the safe correspond with the letters on the goblets. The code is FREE.
- Once you unlock the safe you’ll have access to the key needed to unlock the door. Unlock it, and you’ll be headed to the second part of this escape room.
- Once you’ve made it out of the first room, you’ll be in the lobby of the escape room. The first thing to take note of is the various black t-shirts with arrows on them. These arrows are used as a code.
- To enter the code, look for the TV remote placed on the table between the two armchairs. Enter that code of arrows on the directional buttons of the TV remote and the television will display scrambled words.
- Those three words can be solved by heading into the electrical room directly behind you via a board that helps solve the words. It looks like a black Oujia board and can’t be missed.
- Once unscrambled, the words come out as JEB, ALLIE, and EEL.
- Those three words can be matched to the postings on the corkboard located in the lobby directly outside of the door to the electrical room.
- You’ll want to grab the JEB Santa Claus print, the ALLIE B’s Organic Tea print, and the EEL Eels Easily Lose to Us print.
- Head back into the electrical room once you have those and place each one into the scanners on the wall marked 1,2, and 3.
- Placing them in order of how the words appear on the TV is imperative, so make sure it’s JEB, ALLIE, and EEL in that order.
- Once you’ve done that, the fish trophy on the wall will raise and you’ll be able to grab a key. Take that key back into the lobby and you’ll see a door marked “toilet”.
- Unlock it and you’ll be inside a bathroom. Head down to the stall furthest to the door marked “out of order” and then open it.
- Once you’ve opned it you’ll find a fully furnished staircase which you’ll need to walk down in order to complete the escape room. You’ll come up to the Headmaster who will congratulate you on solving the first of many puzzles.
- From there, the real game begins.
That’s all there is to it! Hopefully, this guide helped you make it through the first escape room easy peasy. Good luck with the next one!