The Battle Cats is an immensely popular tower defense game known for its incredibly bizarre characters and unorthodox gameplay. It’s especially renowned for its unconventional cat-themed foes, one of the most formidable of which is the Crazed Lizard Cat.
This powerful enemy requires strategic planning and precise execution to defeat. If you find yourself struggling against this relentless reptilian feline, then you’ve come to the right place! In this guide, we’ll provide you with essential tips and strategies on how to conquer the Crazed Lizard Cat in The Battle Cats and continue your journey to victory!
How to Defeat The Crazed Lizard Cat in The Battle Cats
The Crazed Lizard Cat is an enemy that first appears in the “Mammals?” stage, which is the 8th Crazed Cat Stage. These stages are only available to players once a month, so if you’re going to be competing, then you’ll want to make sure you’re successful!
Unfortunately, there isn’t really a guaranteed method for defeating the Crazed Lizard Cat in The Battle Cats. However, there are plenty of tactics that players can utilize in battle to give themselves an advantage:
- The Crazed Lizard Cat’s only real weaknesses are his low damage output and his vulnerability to knockback. Bringing Cat Units that have high damage outputs, high knockback, and long-range attacks will be your best bet.
- This enemy does have a relatively low damage output when compared to other Crazed Cats, but there will be multiple of them on the battlefield, which makes getting overwhelmed by them quite easy. Bringing Cat Units that have knockback abilities and long-range attacks is essential for keeping them at bay!
- It’s strongly recommended that players bring Cat Units that have high HPs, so they can live long enough to land as many hits on the Crazed Lizard Cat as possible before dying (Jamiera Cat is a great option).
- It’s also recommended that players bring Cat Units that are able to outrange the Crazed Lizard Cat’s attacks, such as Cyberpunk Cat.
- Make sure that all of the Cat Units that you bring into the battle are adequately leveled.
- It’s recommended that you bring Cat Units that are leveled anywhere between 15 and 20, as a bare minimum.
- You should bring at least three meatshield Cat Units to spam during the fight, to keep enemies away from your heavy hitters.
Defeating the Crazed Lizard Cat in The Battle Cats is no easy feat, but by executing all of these tactics on the battlefield, victory can be within your reach!
Why is The Crazed Lizard Cat So Difficult to Beat?
The Crazed Lizard Cat is easily considered to be one of the most annoying, spam-tastic Cats in the Crazed Cat Stages. This reptilian powerhouse has earned its reputation as one of the most challenging enemies in the game, and there are a few reasons why.
One of the primary reasons that the Crazed Lizard Cat is so difficult to beat is his impressive health pool. It’s not as high as some of the other boss Cats in the game, but it still boasts a healthy 600,000 HP. His health stat is just high enough to keep players from earning an early victory.
The Crazed Lizard Cat also possesses an extremely long attack range. You’ll need to constantly make sure that he’s kept at the opposite end of the battlefield at all times to even have a chance at beating him.
In the Crazed Lizard Cat’s debut stage, the game spawns multiple of them at once, which can cause players to get overwhelmed very easily. If you thought trying to focus on one Crazed Lizard Cat was bad, then try focusing on a whole army of them.
If you often find yourself struggling to beat bosses in video games, then you’ve come to the right website! Gamer Journalist is your one-stop shop for all things game-related, including full-length guides. Check out our lengthy guides page to see the types of games we cover (spoiler alert: it’s all of them)!