Have you ever had the sudden urge to check your purchase history on Steam? Whether you’re just curious or are trying to be more budget-conscious, knowing how to check your purchase history is pretty important. Don’t get frustrated if you can’t find your purchase history on your own, it can be really tough to find if you don’t have a guide! Checking your purchase history on Steam can be confusing at first if you don’t know where to look, but once you get started, it’s incredibly easy to locate. Use this helpful guide to figure out how to check your purchase history on your Steam account!
How to Check Your Purchase History on Steam
Do you want to know how much money you’re throwing down on games every year through Steam? Just follow these easy steps to see how much games have eaten away at your earnings:
- Log into your Steam account online or through the app.
- In the top right-hand corner of Steam’s homepage should be your profile icon. Click your profile icon, and a small drop-down menu should appear.
- Among the options in the drop-down menu should be an option called “Account Details”. Click on this option from the menu.
- After clicking the icon, you should be taken to the page containing all of your Steam account details. On this page, there should be a small area titled “Store & Purchase History”. In this boxed area, there should be a line of blue clickable text that says “View purchase history”. Click on this text.
- You will be taken to a new window where you will be able to view your entire purchase history.
- Congratulations! You now know how to check your purchase history on Steam!
Once you reach the Account Details page, the page containing your purchase history becomes pretty easy to locate. Not many people think to look for their purchase history through their Account Details, however, so don’t feel bad if you didn’t think to look there on your own! Be sure to check out Gamer Journalist’s helpful Steam guides if you ever run into a problem on Steam!