Street Cred is one of your stats in Cyberpunk 2077, and it represents your notoriety or reputation in Night City. You can use this tool to your advantage, and it comes into play in a few different aspects of the game. So, how does Street Cred work in Cyberpunk 2077? Here’s everything you need to know about it, including how to get it and what you can do with it.
How to get Street Cred in Cyberpunk 2077?
You can accumulate Street Cred by completing quests, including side missions and main story quests. The more Street Cred you have, the more access you have to different missions around Night City. Open up your journal and complete the jobs you have available to earn more Street Credit. Rewards for each task are typically Street Cred, along with some experience and money.
Perhaps the easiest way to get Street Cred is simply by playing through the main story. However, because of its usefulness, you are encouraged to venture out in Night City and complete as many side quests as possible to gain more. So, complete the organized crime missions and other side quests you come across throughout your journey.
How does Street Cred Work in Cyberpunk 2077?
Street Creds give you bonuses in various aspects of the games, including better quality loot, new weapon vendors, more clothing store options, and better weapon mods and attachments. We won’t spoil it all for you, but Street Cred opens up lots of new options from the stores throughout Night City. Pay attention to it, and you’ll realize its use in no time.
To check your Street Cred level, open up your character menu by pressing “P” on PC. On the screen’s top left, you should see a bar for Street Cred to the right of your Level. It is entirely different than level experience, so keep that in mind. Here’s what you can unlock for each Street Cred milestone:
- Street Cred Level 6: Weapon vendors will have new weapons to sell.
- Street Cred Level 12: Clothing stores have more items for sale.
- Street Cred Level 14: Clothing stores have more items for sale.
- Street Cred Level 20: Ripperdocs will sell you new cyberware.
- Street Cred Level 27: Clothing stores have more items for sale.
- Street Cred Level 37: Vendors will offer new mods and attachments
- Street Cred Level 45: Weapon vendors will have new weapons to sell.
- Street Cred Level 50: Ripperdocs will sell you new cyberware.
- See also: Best Attributes in Cyberpunk 2077