Yoimiya is a new playable five-star Pyro character introduced in Genshin Impact Version 2.0. The owner of Inazuma’s Nagohanhara Fireworks rocks a bow and uses explosive Pyro moves to devastate opponents. In this guide, we’ll take a look at the best Yoimiya build in Genshin Impact, including the top Weapons, Artifacts, and Stats to focus on for her. If you’re looking forward to playing this character, this guide may come in handy for you.
In addition to providing the best Yoimiya build, we’ll take a look at all of her moves, the required ascension materials, talent level-up materials, as well as her abilities and constellations.
Table of contents
Best Yoimiya build in Genshin Impact
- Weapon: Thundering Pulse, Amos’ Bow, Skyward Harp
- Artifacts: Crimson Witch of Flames
- Stats: Attack Percent, Pyro Damage, Crit Rate, and Crit Damage
The best weapons for Yoimiya are:
- 5-star Weapons: Thundering Pulse, Amos’ Bow, Skyward Harp
- 4-star Weapons: Rust, Hamayumi
The best weapon for Yoimiya is the Thundering Pulse. It’s a five-star weapon with Base ATK and CRIT DMG stats, coupled with an amazing passive ability. The passive increases ATK by 20% and grants the wielder The Might of the Thunder Emblem. Since this weapon is only obtainable through wishes, we have some alternatives for you.
Non-five-star weapons to consider for Yoimiya include Rust and Hamayumi.
The best Artifacts for Yoimiya are:
- Shimenawa’s Reminiscence: 4-piece set
- Gladiator’s Finale and Crimson Witch of Flame: 2-piece set mix
The main stats you want to focus on for Yoimiya are as follows:
- Flower: CRIT DMG, CRIT Rate, ATK%
- Plume: CRIT DMG, CRIT Rate, ATK%
- Eons of Sand: ATK%, CRIT DMG, CRIT Rate
- Goblet: Pyro Bonus DMG, CRIT DMG, CRIT Rate, ATK%
- Circlet: CRIT DMG, CRIT Rate, ATK%, Elemental Mastery
Sub-stats to prioritize include Crit Rate, Crit Damage, Attack Percentage, and Elemental Mastery. You can also throw on some energy recharge as a fallback option.
Yoimiya Abilities and Skills
Here are Yoimiya’s abilities and skills in Genshin Impact:
- Niwabi Fire-Dance (Elemental Skill): Yoimiya waves a sparkler and causes a ring of saltpeter to surround her. During this time, arrows fired by Yoimiya’s Normal Attack will be Blazing Arrows, and their DMG will be increased and converted to Pyro damage.
- Ryuukin Saxifrage (Elemental Burst): Yoimiya leaps into the air along with her original creation, the “Ryuukin Saxifrage.” She fires forth blazing rockets bursting with surprises that deal AoE Pyro damage and mark one of the hit opponents with Aurous Blaze.
- Aurous Blaze: Attacks by any party member proc an explosion that deals AoE Pyro damage. One Aurous Blaze can trigger every two seconds.
Yoimiya Ascension Materials
The following ascension materials are required for Yoimiya:
|20||1 Agnidus Agate Sliver, 3 Naku Weed, 3 Divining Scroll, 20k Mora|
|40||3 Agnidus Agate Shard, 2 Smoldering Pearl, 10 Naku Weed, 15 Divining Scroll, 40k Mora|
|50||3 Agnidus Agate Shard, 2 Smoldering Pearl, 10 Naku Weed, 15 Divining Scroll, 40k Mora|
|60||6 Agnidus Agate Shard, 4 Smoldering Pearl, 20 Naku Weed, 12 Sealed Scroll, 60k Mora|
|70||3 Agnidus Agate Chunk, 8 Smoldering Pearl, 30 Naku Weed, 18 Sealed Scroll, 80k Mora|
|80||6 Agnidus Agate Chunk, 12 Smoldering Pearl, 45 Naku Weed, 12 Forbidden Curse Scroll, 100k Mora|
|90||6 Agnidus Agate Gemstone, 20 Smoldering Pearl, 60 Naku Weed, 24 Forbidden Curse Scroll, 120k Mora|
Yoimiya requires Naku Weed and Smoldering Pearl, two new items exclusive to Inazuma. While Naku Weed can be found throughout Inazuma, the Smoldering Pearl drops from the Hypostasis boss.
Yoimiya Talent Level-up Materials
Yoimiya requires the following talent level-up materials:
|2||3 Teachings of Transience, 6 Divining Scroll, 12.5k Mora|
|3||2 Guide to Transience, 3 Sealed Scroll, 17.5k Mora|
|4||4 Guide to Transience, 4 Sealed Scroll, 25k Mora|
|5||6 Guide to Transience, 6 Sealed Scroll, 30kMora|
|6||9 Guide to Transience, 9 Sealed Scroll, 37.5k Mora|
|7||4 Philosophies of Transience, 4 Forbidden Curse Scroll, 1 Dragon Lord’s Crown, 120k Mora|
|8||6 Philosophies of Transience, 6 Forbidden Curse Scroll, 1 Dragon Lord’s Crown, 260k Mora|
|9||12 Philosophies of Transience, 9 Forbidden Curse Scroll, 2 Dragon Lord’s Crown, 450k Mora|
|10||16 Philosophies of Transience, 12 Forbidden Curse Scroll, 2 Dragon Lord’s Crown, 1 Crown of Insight, 700k Mora|
Here are Yoimiya’s constellations:
|Agate Ryuukin||The Blaze created by Ryuukin Saxifrage lasts four more seconds. If an opponent is defeated while the Blaze is active, Yoimiya’s attack increases by 20% for 20 seconds.|
|A Procession of Bonfires||When Yoimiya lands a critical hit with Pyro, she gains a 25% Pyro damage increase for six seconds. Can happen when Yoimiya is inactive.|
|Trickster’s Flare||Increases Niwabi Fire-Dance’s level by three.|
|Pyrotechnic Professional||Niwabi Fire-Dance’s cooldown time decreases by 1.2 seconds when Auros Blaze causes an explosion.|
|A Summer Festival’s Eve||Increases Ryuukin Saxifrage’s level by three.|
|Naganohara Meteor Swarm||Yoimiya has a 50% chance of firing an extra Kindling Arrow during Niwabi Fire-Dance. This arrow deals 60% of the Kindling Arrow’s original output as normal damage.|