Factory Simulator is a game developed by Gaming Glove Studios on the Roblox gaming platform. Players can harvest various resources and build up their very own industrial empire. Manage various aspects of a factory, such as using machines to cut down trees, extract ore from mines, refine and sell materials, and make it an overall profitable business. We have some Factory Simulator codes to help you get started, and you can claim them for free in-game rewards.
Factory Simulator codes are a great way to earn some extra in-game cash to help you get started with building your factory. New codes release all the time, and existing codes eventually expire, so you may want to bookmark our page of codes and check back daily for new updates. We do our best to keep the list completely up-to-date.
Factory Simulator codes
Latest Working Factory Simulator Codes
- TYSMFOR100KLIKES!! - Advanced Crates
- Stanscode - 2 Advanced Crates
- devteamisawesomeyes!! - $5.7k Cash
- happyholidays - $151k Cash
- tevinisawesomept2! - 1 Advanced Crate
- randomcodehehpt2 - $3.87 Cash
- tevinsalwayswatchingyes!! - $3k Cash
- SURPRISECODEHI! - $4k Cash
- discordspecial - $5.64k Cash
- October - $3.87k Cash
- sussycheckinyes! - $3.54k Cash
- HappyBirthdayTevin!! - $6.66k Cash
- TwitterCode2021! - 1 Advanced Crate
- FSTHANKYOU!! - $3k Cash
- TEAMGGS!! - $3k Cash
Get more codes for your favorite games through our Roblox game codes list.
How to redeem Factory Simulator codes
To redeem codes in Factory Simulator, follow these steps:
- Launch Factory Simulator on Roblox
- Tap on the Shop button at the bottom of the screen
- Enter your code in the field at the bottom of the window
- Tap on Redeem to claim your in-game rewards
How to get more codes for Factory Simulator
We will be updating this page as soon as new codes are released but you can also follow @GamingGloveStudios on Twitter. In addition to Twitter you can join the developers Discord community. Please be sure to follow all of their community guidelines if you do so. Don’t forget that you can hit CTRL+D to bookmark this page so you can easily check back for new code updates.