Everyone’s favorite merchant is back this Friday in Destiny 2. Xur, Agent of the Nine, randomly appears in a new spot with an inventory full of weapons and armor for Guardians to buy. The exotics loot vendor can sell engrams, ciphers, consumables, and powerful gear for your character. You can always find him in either The Tower, EDZ, Titan, Nessus, or Io. Here’s a look at the Destiny 2 Xur location and items on December 4, 2020.
Where is Xur on December 4, 2020?
Xur is currently on the EDZ at Winding Cove from Friday, December 4 through Tuesday, December 7. Check back again next week for another new Xur location and an inventory full of loot.
The exotic loot merchant can show up on any of the original Destiny 2 planets each week. He’ll always show up offering something new in exchange for some legendary shards. We do our best to get the location to you as quickly as possible, so you know where he is and what he has to offer.
What is Xur selling on December 4, 2020?
Xur has the following items for sale this week:
- The Wardcliff Coil, Exotic Rocket Launcher – 29 Legendary Shards
- Graviton Forfeit, Exotic Hunter Helmet – 23 Legendary Shards
- Citan’s Ramparts, Exotic Titan Gauntlets – 23 Legendary Shards
- Verity’s Brow, Exotic Warlock Helmet – 23 Legendary Shards
- Exotic Engram – 97 Legendary Shards
- Exotic Cipher – Xenology, Quest
Check back again next week for another new location and four more unique, powerful exotics. Xur shows up every Friday at noon EST from November through March. For more information on reset times, you can check out our guide: When does Destiny 2 reset?