Xur, the weekly exotic vendor in Destiny 2, is back once again. We’re going to take a look at which items he has to offer us this week. While many players are busy with the Season of Arrivals content, it is now an excellent time to take a break to see our good pal Xur. Every Friday, Xur shows up in a new location.
If you’re new to Destiny 2, here’s an overview of Xur. The exotic merchant shows up every week with four exotics and an Exotic Engram in his inventory. At 1:00 PM EST, he shows up in a completely random location. You can trade him some Legendary Shards, which you get from various in-game activities, in exchange for some potentially fantastic gear.
Destiny 2 Xur Location – June 26 Items and Location
This week, you can find Xur on EDZ at The Winding Cove. Fast travel to the EDZ and look for Xur over at The Winding Cover area by going through the tunnel.
Xur is at EDZ from June 26 through June 30.
What is Xur Selling on June 26
- The Colony, Grenade Launcher – 23 Legendary Shards
- Young Ahamkara’s Spine, Hunter Gauntlets – 23 Legendary Shards
- Synthoceps, Titan Gauntlets – 23 Legendary Shards
- Phoenix Protocol, Warlock Chest Armor – 23 Legendary Shards
- Exotic Engram – 97 Legendary Shards