There has been a massive surge in players trying to connect to the Modern Warfare servers. Fans are looking to try out the new Call of Duty: Warzone free-to-play Battle Royale game from Infinity Ward. At one point during the launch day, there were over 600,000 people watching on Twitch alone.
It wouldn’t be a launch day without some issues, and there were plenty of them. One issue that players are reporting is being unable to log in to Call of Duty: Warzone. We have some possible solutions for you.
Call of Duty: Warzone Cannot Log In
The first important thing to note is your Battle.net and Activision accounts may be different. You need to link up your Activision account to your Battle.net account, which can be done from the following steps:
- Sign into the Blizzard account you wish to link
- In the same browser, sign into your Call of Duty profile
- Link your account, by following the steps here
- You can only have ONE Call of Duty profile linked to your Blizzard account
- Select Continue to complete the linking process
You may be using the wrong information if you are trying to log in but not succeeding.
If you are unable to connect to online services in Call of Duty: Warzone, there are some other solutions you can try.