The Loot the Universe Event in Borderlands 3 adds drops to different planets every week. This week, each map on Nekrotafeyo has different Legendary drops. In this guide, we’ll take a look at the Borderlands 3 Loot the Universe Nekrotafero drop type locations.
BL3 Loot the Universe Nekrotafeyo Drop Type Locations
The Nekrotafeyo Loot the Universe Event is active from May 14 until May 21. There are several different locations you will need to visit on Nekrotafeyo to get item drops. Here are the Nekrotafeyo Drop Type Locations:
- Trial of Survival: Shotguns
- Trial of Cunning: Pistols
- Tazendeer Ruins: Assault Rifles and Artifacts
- Trial of Discipline: Grenades and SMGs
- Trial of Supremacy: Assault Rifles
- Desolation’s Edge: Class modifications and Rocket Launchers
- Trial of Instinct: Rocket Launchers
- Trial of Fervor: Shields and Snipers
- Pyre of Stars: SMGs
This does not include every location and item, but we will do our best to keep this list up-to-date as we find more. The best items possible can be found in higher Mayhem levels, which will increase mob difficulty.
Mayhem 10 is the highest difficulty and provides the most rewarding but challenging experience. Try and put it on the highest Mayhem you can handle to get the best loot drops in the final week of the Loot the Universe Event. Again, the Nekrotafeyo event will run from May 14 until May 21.
For new Legendary weapons, check out the following Borderlands 3 guides: