Zul’Gurub is unlocking on April 15 for World of Warcraft Classic players everywhere. This is Phase 4 of the content unlocks and introduces new tier sets, reputations, items, new world dragons, and a new dungeon. In this guide, we’ll take a look at the best enchants Zul’Gurub has to offer.
Best Zul’Gurub Enchants in WoW Classic
There are two types of new enchants coming to Phase 4, including Leg/Helmet enchants and Shoulder enchants. These Zandalar Tribe faction rewards are a bit of a grind to unlock so it’s important to plan out who is getting them with your guild.
Zul’Gurub Leg and Helmet Enchants
The leg and helmet Zul’Gurub enchants require a friendly reputation status with the Zandalar Tribe faction. In addition to that status, you will need two things:
- Primal Hakkari Idol
- Punctured Voodoo Doll
First is a Primal Hakkari Idol, which drops from Jin’do the Hexxer and Broodlord Mandokir. Second is the Punctured Voodoo Doll and that can be found inside Jinxed Hoodoo Piles scattered throughout the dungeon. The dolls are not ‘bind on pickup’ so they can be picked up at the auction house.
Here’s a list of the Leg and Helmet Enchants:
- Druid – Animist’s Caress
- +10 Stamina, +10 Intellect, +24 Healing
- Hunter – Falcon’s Call
- +24 Ranged Attack Powder, +10 Stamina, +1% Chance to Hit
- Mage – Presence of Sight
- +18 Healing and Damage Spells, +1% Hit with Spells
- Paladin – Syncretist’s Sigil
- +10 Stamina, +7 Defense, +24 Healing
- Priest – Prophetic Aura
- +10 Stamina, +4 MP5, +24 Healing
- Rogue – Death’s Embrace
- +28 Attack Power, +1% Dodge
- Shaman – Vodousant’s Vigilant Embrace
- +15 Intellect, +13 Healing and Spell Damage
- Warlock – Hoodoo Hex
- +10 Stamina, +18 Healing and Spell Damage
- Warrior – Presence of Might
- +10 Stamina, +7 Defense, +15 Shield Block Value
One additional Leg and Helmet enchant is available called the Savage Guard, which requires Honored Reputation and grants +10 Nature Resistance.
Zul’Gurub Shoulder Enchants
The shoulder enchants require Exalted Reputation with the Zandalar Tribe faction. Zandalar Honor Tokens are also required for these enchants, which are rewarded for destroying Bijours and turning in coins to Vinchaxa.
- Zandalar Signet of Might – +30 Attack Power
- Zandalar Signet of Mojo – +18 Damage and Healing to Magic Spells
- Zandalar Signet of Serenity – +33 Spell Healing
It’s a good strategy to save the Zandalar Honor Tokens for enchants rather than consuming them for reputation because you can easily reach exalted simply by running Zul’Gurub instead.