Shatterline is a free-to-play multiplayer shooter developed by Ukrainian studio Frag Lab. Set in a post-apocalyptic world where an extra-terrestrial threat has touched down on Earth, players must embark on various missions and battle against hordes of enemies using their own unique gadgets, perks, and special weapons. However, your options will vary depending on which character (or Operative) you choose to play with.
In this guide, we will explore all of the playable characters in Shatterline.
All Playable Characters in Shatterline
Shatterline features eight unique characters players can take control of throughout the game. Outside of their distinct perks and abilities, each character also has access to an armory of 25 upgradable and customizable weapons. Over time, new features will be unlocked as both the characters and their weapons gain experience.
Each character is granted certain abilities that completely change how the game can be played. As a result, every character in Shatterline allows players to play their own style of game. As some feature better jumping and climbing abilities while others are more cerebral in their approach.
Without further ado, here’s a list of all the playable characters in Shatterline;
- Brisa – Brisa is an athletic sharpshooter who served in the Brazilian military hunting down drug cartels in the Amazon jungle prior to joining Shellguard. Her role is Recon and her special weapons are Sniper Rifles.
- Kite – Kite is a bit more reserved and unusual, but highly calculated. He gets the job done no matter what and leaves no stone unturned by outwitting his enemies. His role is Recon and his special weapons are Sniper Rifles.
- Mongoose – Mongoose is a former gang member and street-grown athlete from his days as an underground MMA star. He carries a “bad boy” persona and lives for the thrill of front-line combat. His role is Trooper and his special weapons are SMGs.
- Malva – Malva is Shellguard’s “Guardian Angel” in that she’s a field medic, resuscitator, and an expert in tactical combat casualty free. Her role is Support and her special weapons are Assault Rifles.
- Orbit – Orbit is a former astronaut that was infected by the two strains of Crystalline at once while aboard the International Space Station. This has permanently put his body into a borderline state between human and Glasshead. His role is Trooper and his special weapons are SMGs.
- Pill – Pill is the class clown of the group and easily the most sociable. He’s light-hearted, easy-going, and energizes the team with his positive attitude. His role is Support and his special weapons are Assault Rifles.
- Ram – Ram is an armored juggernaut, a human tank reinforced with an experimental exosuit. As a former combat engineer, he lost both his arms in battle and replaced them with high-tech robotized prosthetics. His role is Exo and his special weapons are Shotguns.
- Strix – Strix is a former U.S. Army Sergeant that specializes in heavy weaponry and experimental warfare. She exhibits tremendous leadership qualities and assumes command in emergencies. Her role is Exo and her special weapons are Shotguns.
That’s everything you need to know about all of the playable characters in Shatterline. If you’re interested in similar content, be sure to check out our guides section here at Gamer Journalist. Where you can find loads of helpful information like how to use a charged melee in Call of Duty: Warzone.