Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands is a Borderlands spin-off looter shooter set in the fantasy-themed tabletop RPG called “Bunkers & Badasses”. Throughout the game, players will have to complete various quests and collect powerful gear and weapons to advance to the top. While each weapon comes with its own list of special abilities, legendary weapons are some of the most highly sought-after items in the game.
In this guide, we will break down all of the legendary weapon drop locations in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands.
All Legendary Weapon Drop Locations in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands
Legendary weapons in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands drop from boss fights and can be found in chests scattered throughout the game. Most importantly, they all have powerful abilities, including increased stats, enchanted powers, or enhanced effectiveness against certain types of enemies.
As you can probably imagine, obtaining one of these legendary weapons can vastly increase your chances of making it to the endgame. So, we’ve created a list that features all of the known drop locations for each legendary weapon in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands.
Related: Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Tier List
Without further ado, here’s a list of all the legendary weapons as well as their drop locations categorized by manufacturer and type;
- Crossbolt Generator (AR) – Tangledrift
- Masterwork Handbow (Pistol) – Overworld
- Crossblade (Shotgun) – Chaos Chamber
- Envy (Sniper) – Drowned Abyss
- Apex (Pistol) – Crest of Fate
- Perceiver (Pistol) – Sunfang Oasis
- Spite (Pistol) – Weepwild Dankness
- White Rider (SMG) – Karnok’s Wall
- Gluttony (Pistol) – Queen’s Gate
- Sworderang (Shotgun) – Ossu-Gol
- Borea’s Breath (SMG) – Snoring Valley
- Circuitus Gyre (Shotgun) – Crest of Fate
- Red Hellion (Shotgun) – Tangledrift
- Wizard’s Pipe (SMG) – Tangledrift
- Greatbow (Sniper) – Overworld
- Kao Khan (Sniper) – Chaos Chamber
- Liquid Cooling (Pistol) – Crackmast Cove
- Donkey – Queen’s Gate
- Manual Transmission – Mount Craw
- Automagic.exe – Weepwild Dankness
- Dry’ll’s Fury – Drowned Abyss
- Cannonballer (RPG) – Wargtooth
- Swordsplosion (Shotgun) – Wargtooth
- Spellbreak (Sword) – Chaos Chamber
- Ragnarok (Sword) – Karnok’s Wall
- Twin Soul (Sword) – Ossu-Gol
- Goblin Pickaxe (Axe) – Mount Craw
- Storm Surge (Two-handed) – Drowned Abyss
- Wailing Banshee (Two-handed) – Weepwild Darkness
- Peg Leg (Blunt/Heavy) – Wargtooth
- Slammin’ Salmon (Blunt/Heavy) – Wargtooth
That’s everything you need to know about all Legendary Weapon drop locations in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands. If you’re interested in more related content, be sure to check out our guides section here at Gamer Journalist. Where you can find information like how to obtain the Masterwork Handbow in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands or how to get the Snake Stick in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands.