World Flipper characters come in six different elements, with Dark being one of them. As one might imply from the element-type, Dark units thrive on losing health and become more powerful closer to death. That said, we’ve been testing out a couple of popular builds within the community and can comfortably say these are two of the best World Flipper Dark builds and team compositions in the game.
A solid Dark team in World Flipper will have some form of penetration (piercing) damage and some skills that boost the abilities that do damage as you approach 0 HP. The two builds outlined below utilize Belsidia, Marianne, and Rebecca. We’d recommend avoiding wasting too many resources on a dark team unless you have the dream team, but at the end of the day, it’s your choice.
Best World Flipper Dark team comps:
Belsidia team comp 1
The Fool’s Bow
Belsidia team comp 2
The Fool’s Bow
Vyron team comp
The Hand of Orcus
World Flipper best Dark Characters
The best Dark units in World Flipper are as follows:
Most solid Dark builds in World Flipper revolve around Belsidia, often shortened to Bels. She’s the cannon of the dark squad, capable of dishing out far more damage than any other dark unit. If you are not lucky enough to pull Belsidia, you can go with Arum, often referred to as Babybel. The bonuses are similar, but you won’t reach your full potential without Belsidia.
- Skill: Cosmic Pike – opens a dimensional rift before the closest target, sacrificing HP to inflict dark damage on all foes in that direction.
- Skill Gauge: 560
- Leader: While Dark units’ HP is below 50%, give the unit +140% Attack Buff.
- +30% Attack buff (this unit).
- While party members’ HP is below 50%, give that unit +30% Attack Buff.
- When set as your main unit and HP is below 50%, get +250% skill damage.
Marianne is a must-have in nearly any dark team composition. She has a stacking skill damage buff and can synergize well with more powerful units. She also debuffs the enemy’s dark resistance, which becomes quite useful during more difficult encounters.
- Skill: Eradicator – Shoots a blaster beam at the closest target, inflicting Dark damage and reduced Dark resistance on hit foes (damage increases with higher combos).
- Skill Gauge: 420
- Leader: Organized Op – +60% Skill Damage (Dark Units) and +10% damage dealt when debuffed
- +12% Attack buff (Dark units)
- When this unit activates a skill, get +20% skill damage (Dark Units)(Max +60%)
- When set as your main unit and a skill activates, get +100% Skill Gauge
Don’t let her three-star rating fool you, Rebecca will bring the skill gauge buffs to the team and decrease the enemy’s dark resistances. She’s less of a “must-have” than the previous two dark units, but you’ll likely want to pick her up if you’re aiming to build the ideal dark team. If you’re missing Rebecca, give Dorothea or Shion a go at it.
- Skill: Shadow Veil – Casts a shadow over her surroundings, inflicting reduced dark resistance and Mire on hit foes / increases the Skill Gauge of all allies (excluding Rebecca).
- Skill Gauge: 630
- Leader: Shadow Master – +15% Attack Buff (Dark Units). While Dark units HP is below 80%, get +60% Skill Damage
- +20% Skill Damage (Dark Units)
- +8% Damage dealt when Dark units are slowed
- When set as your main unit, while Dark units HP is below 50%, get +40% Attack Buff
Vyron is fairly powerful in any penetration-oriented Dark team build. His main skill grants pierce to all allies, effectively enabling the build and making him a good unit to build a composition around.
- Skill: Killing Territory – Sharpens senses, inflicting dark damage on neabry foes for a period of time, increases attack, and grants pierce to all allies.
- Skill Gauge: 610
- Leader: Tarnished Claw – +65% Attack buff (Dark Units)
- +30% Attack buff (this unit)
- While Pierce, get +60% attack buff (this unit)
- When as as your main unit, +30% Attack buff and +25% damage against (unknown) enemies.
That concludes our best World Flipper Dark team builds. For more related content, builds, and guides, check out our website’s World Flipper section!