The new remaster of iconic skate games Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 + 2 brings a fresh new look. Not only does everything look nicer, but there are also some new game modes players can try out. Here are all of the new Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 + 2 multiplayer modes.
You can access the multiplayer game mode from the main menu screen instead of entering into the Skate Tours playlists. After entering into the multiplayer option, you can select from a Quick Playlist or Local Multiplayer. For Local Multiplayer, you will need to have multiple devices connected. The quick playlist option spices up the competition and puts you in a match with other players.
Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 + 2 Multiplayer Game Modes
There are five different game modes in Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 + 2, including Graffiti, Trick Attack, Tag, Horse, and Free Skate. Each mode has different objectives, which we’ll cover here:
- Graffiti: Players accumulate points by tagging areas. Each player gets a color, and doing tricks on objects tags them your color. The player with the highest score at the end of the round wins. You can steal tags from other players by doing a higher scoring trick.
- Trick Attack: In this game mode, the player with the highest score at the end of the timer wins. String together as many tricks as possible to go for the gnarliest line possible.
- Tag: It’s a traditional game of tag, where each player gets a timer. The player who lasts the longest wins. The timer counts down when you’re “it.”
- HORSE: Players compete in eight-second rounds to get the highest-scoring trick. The loser of the match receives a letter and the first to spell “horse” loses.
- Free Skate: This mode is a sandbox where players can skate freely with no given objective.
Did you know you can unlock some secret characters in Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 + 2, including the Alien and Officer Dick (Jack Black)? Check out the Alien Plushie locations if you haven’t done so already.