Part of the fun in The Sims 4 is establishing a career, constructing your dream house and building a family. However, the process of raising a child can certainly be time-consuming, even in a simulation-based game like The Sims 4. Luckily, there are a few cheats you can use to age up your toddler and max out their skills rapidly.
So, here is everything you need to know about all of the toddler cheats in The Sims 4.
Sims 4 Toddler Cheats – Age Up and Max Out Their Skills
Much like in real life, it’s never easy raising a child to grow up happy and healthy. And everybody knows that some of the most difficult years of parenting are when your child is still a toddler. Have you ever heard of the “Terrible Twos”? Well, believe it or not, that translates over to The Sims 4 as well.
Thankfully, there are a few notable cheats that can be used to manipulate the game to your liking. Helping you age up and max out your toddler’s skills more quickly. However, before you can use the cheats in The Sims 4, you will first need to enable cheats to be used in the game. To enable them, you will need to;
- Hit ctrl + shift + C
- Then, type in “testingcheats true”
- Hit enter
Once cheats have been enabled, you can then set each value to whatever you please.
Toddler Skills Cheats
Firstly, there are cheat codes to manipulate your toddler’s skills. These will be used to alter each skill rating for your toddler.
Type each of the following exactly as they are laid out, where the “#” is a value between one and five.
- Communication – stats.set_skill_level statistic_skill_toddler_communication #
- Imagination – stats.set_skill_level statistic_skill_toddler_imagination #
- Movement – stats.set_skill_level statistic_skill_toddler_movement #
- Potty – stats.set_skill_level statistic_skill_toddler_potty #
- Thinking – stats.set_skill_level statistic_skill_toddler_thinking #
Toddler Needs Cheats
Next, we have the cheats to manipulate your toddler’s needs. These will be used to make your toddler instantly happy. Set the bar for each as you see fit.
- Attention – fillmotive motive_attention
- Bladder – fillmotive motive_bladder
- Energy – fillmotive motive_energy
- Fun – fillmotive motive_fun
Toddler Moods & Buffs Cheats
Also, there are cheats to change your toddler’s mood. These will be used to alter how your toddler is feeling in the moment.
- Energized – sims.add_buff EnergizedHigh
- Playful – sims.add_buff PlayfulHigh
- Remove Buffs – sims.remove_all_buffs
Toddler CAS (Create a Sim) Change Cheats
Lastly, to modify your toddler in CAS, you will need to;
- Hold shift and click on a sim.
- From here, you can change the relationship and the physical appearance of any sim.
So, there you have it! That’s all you need to know about how to age up and max out your toddler’s skills using cheats in The Sims 4. If you found this information useful, don’t forget to check out our guides section for breakdowns of other popular gaming titles.