Rise of Nations is one of the more unique and challenging real-time strategy games on Roblox. In which players get to take control of their very own country and conquer the rest of the world.
Much like in real life, the game relies heavily on building alliances with other nations as well as making sound political and economical decisions. You also need to have an army capable of securing world domination, invading other countries for resources and territory. However, one of the most important aspects of the game involves maintaining a high level of stability.
In this guide, we’re going to break down everything you need to know about stability and how to increase it in Roblox Rise of Nations.
Roblox Rise of Nations – How to increase stability
Essentially, stability is an in-game mechanic that measures how stable your nation is as a whole. Many factors can influence this, such as a series of bad events like rebellions or unrest relative to your population. However, it’s an incredibly important metric that can offer a wide range of positive effects.
Above all else, having a high level of stability (at least 50%) can help to prevent nations from declaring independence and unrest. Increasing your nation’s stability can also enhance taxation yields as well as a country’s position in the rankings and allow you to implement more policies. It also increases the chance of getting positive events.
As a result, stability is a very important aspect of Roblox Rise of Nations. So, here’s how you can increase it in the game:
- Build Civilian Factories to produce consumer goods (25% boost in stability)
- Forming a Formable (10% boost in stability)
- Increase government spending (5%, 10% or 15% boost in stability depending on level of increase)
- Avoiding debt (debt penalizes you 15% in stability)
- Reduce the number of cities with unrest
- Implement taxation laws to reduce the amount of taxes you receive
- Implement policies to increase stability (like Press Censorhip)
- Research political technology
- Communism and socialism ideologies give a one-time increase to stability
- Fascism and nationalism provide a small bonus when war is declared
That’s everything you need to know about how to increase stability in Roblox Rise of Nations. Before you go, be sure to check out some of our other Roblox content here at Gamer Journalist. Like how to get full body Haki in Roblox Blox Fruits or the 10 best pets in Roblox Pet Simulator X.