NFL training camps are officially underway and Madden NFL 23 ratings week has begun. Now that football season is among us and player ratings are finally getting revealed, fans are eager to see where their favorite players land in the pecking order. With one of the the final position group highlighted being the quarterbacks.
Here are all of the best quarterback ratings and rankings in Madden NFL 23.
Madden NFL 23: All Quarterback Ratings and Rankings Revealed
Not only is the quarterback the team’s biggest decision maker but they’re also relied upon to make timely plays and manage the game efficiently. All while delivering accurate passes deep down the field, in the pocket and on the run. As a result, how good your quarterback is generally determines how your team will perform by throughout the season. Which means that to compete for a Super Bowl in Madden NFL 23, you’ll want to snag one of these top QBs.
Without further ado, here are the top 40 quarterbacks in Madden NFL 23.
Top 40 Quarterbacks
- Tom Brady (97), Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Aaron Rodgers (96), Green Bay Packers
- Patrick Mahomes (95), Kansas City Chiefs
- Josh Allen (92), Buffalo Bills
- Joe Burrow (90), Cincinnati Bengals
- Dak Prescott (89), Dallas Cowboys
- Justin Herbert (88), Los Angeles Chargers
- Lamar Jackson (87), Baltimore Ravens
- Russell Wilson (87), Denver Broncos
- Matthew Stanford (85), Los Angeles Rams
- Deshaun Watson (84), Cleveland Browns
- Kyler Murray (84), Arizona Cardinals
- Derek Carr (83), Las Vegas Raiders
- Ryan Tannehill (83), Tennessee Titans
- Matt Ryan (81), Indianapolis Colts
- Kirk Cousins (80), Minnesota Vikings
- Mac Jones (78), New England Patriots
- Baker Mayfield (77), Cleveland Browns
- Jimmy Garoppolo (77), San Francisco 49ers
- Jameis Winston (76), New Orleans Saints
- Trevor Lawrence (76), Jacksonville Jaguars
- Teddy Bridgewater (75), Miami Dolphins
- Tua Tagovailoa (75), Miami Dolphins
- Jalen Hurts (74), Philadelphia Eagles
- Justin Fields (74), Chicago Bears
- Carson Wentz (73), Washington Commanders
- Zach Wilson (73), New York Jets
- Jared Goff (72), Detroit Lions
- Trey Lance (72), San Francisco 49ers
- Davis Mills (71), Houston Texans
- Marcus Marriott (71), Atlanta Falcons
- Sam Darnold (71), Carolina Panthers
- Andy Dalton (70), New Orleans Saints
- Daniel Jones (70), New York Giants
- Desmond Ridder (70), Atlanta Falcons
- Jacoby Brissett (70), Cleveland Browns
- Malik Willis (69), Tennessee Titans
- Mitchell Trubisky (69), Pittsburgh Steelers
- Taylor Heinicke (69), Washington Commanders
- Tyrod Taylor (69), New York Giants
All in all, I would say that these are pretty fair overall ratings. Brady, Rodgers, Mahomes and Allen are certainly the best quarterbacks in the league while Burrow, Prescott, Herbert and Jackson are just a little lower in terms of all-around talent. Obviously, there are still a few mistakes, like having Josh Allen (92) three points lower than Patrick Mahomes (95) or Aaron Rodgers (the reigning MVP of the league) with just a 96.
I also find it interesting that Desmond Ridder (70) is the highest-rated rookie QB even though Kenny Pickett (68) was the first one drafted and was widely regarded as the most “NFL-ready” quarterback in the draft. I think most would argue that giving Daniel Jones a 70 is a tad harsh as well. That being said, EA seems to have gotten the order right for the most part, so, these actually aren’t awful ratings.
That’s everything you need to know about the latest Madden NFL 23 ratings reveal highlighting the best quarterbacks in the game. Before you go, be sure to check out some of our other Madden content here at Gamer Journalist. Like all changes to Franchise Mode in Madden NFL 23 or how to use FieldSENSE in Madden NFL 23.