NFL training camps are just about to begin and EA has officially kicked off its Madden NFL 23 ratings week as a result. Now that player ratings are finally getting revealed, football fans are eager to see where their favorite players land in the pecking order. With the most recent position group highlighted being the inside linebackers.
Here are all of the inside linebacker ratings in Madden NFL 23.
Madden NFL 23: All Inside Linebacker Ratings Revealed
Inside linebackers, or middle linebackers (MLB), are generally the players tasked with stopping the run. However, they also carry a ton of additional responsibility in pass coverage and play calling. Widely regarded as the “quarterback of the defense”, inside linebackers are the players responsible for receiving play calls, making adjustments and communicating with the rest of the defense. So, it goes without saying how important they are to any team in Madden NFL 23.
Without further ado, here are the top 40 inside linebackers in Madden NFL 23:
Top 40 Inside Linebackers
- Fred Warner (94), San Francisco 49ers
- Demario Davis (93), New Orleans Saints
- Lavonte David (92), Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Bobby Wagner (91), Los Angeles Rams
- Eric Kendricks (88), Minnesota Vikings
- De’Vondre Campbell (87), Green Bay Packers
- Devin White (85), Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Tremaine Edmunds (84), Buffalo Bills
- C.J. Mosley (82), New York Jets
- Deion Jones (82), Atlanta Falcons
- Denzel Perryman (82), Las Vegas Raiders
- Jordyn Brooks (82), Seattle Seahawks
- Myles Jack (82), Pittsburgh Steelers
- Bobby Okereke (81), Indianapolis Colts
- Foyesade Oluokun (80), Jacksonville Jaguars
- Ja’Whaun Bentley (80), New England Patriots
- Leighton Vander Esch (80), Dallas Cowboys
- Jerome Baker (79), Miami Dolphins
- Nick Bolton (79), Kansas City Chiefs
- Rashaan Evans (79), Atlanta Falcons
- T.J. Edwards (79), Philadelphia Eagles
- Blake Martinez (78), New York Giants
- Zach Cunningham (78), Tennessee Titans
- Anthony Walker Jr. (77), Cleveland Browns
- Devin Bush (77), Pittsburgh Steelers
- Drue Tranquill (77), Los Angeles Chargers
- Jayon Brown (77), Las Vegas Raiders
- Jordan Hicks (77), Minnesota Vikings
- Josey Jewell (76), Denver Broncos
- Christian Kirksey (75), Houston Texans
- Patrick Queen (75), Baltimore Ravens
- Damien Wilson (74), Carolina Panthers
- Germaine Pratt (74), Cincinnati Bengals
- Josh Bynes (74), Baltimore Ravens
- Nick Kwiatkoski (74), Atlanta Falcons
- Devin Lloyd (73), Jacksonville Jaguars
- Eric Wilson (73), New Orleans Saints
- Ernest Jones (73), Los Angeles Rams
- Kenneth Murray Jr. (73), Los Angeles Chargers
- Quay Walker (73), Green Bay Packers
My initial takeaway from the Madden NFL 23 inside linebackers ratings reveal is that EA nailed it. I think almost every football fan would admit that Fred Warner and Demario Davis are two of the top middle linebackers in the league. While studs like Lavonte David, Bobby Wagner, and Eric Kendricks are close but still follow narrowly behind in terms of all-around talent.
The rest of the pack feels well balanced and I see only a few mistakes. Obviously, it’s unfortunate to see the top-rated rookie be Quay Walker with an overall rating of 73, making him near useless at launch. Especially when players like Nakobe Dean, Christian Harris and Chad Muma were all considered more NFL-ready on draft night. However, other than that, these ratings feel pretty accurate and they’re going to fluctuate as the season progresses anyway.
That’s everything you need to know about the latest Madden NFL 23 ratings reveal highlighting the best inside linebackers in the game. Before you go, be sure to check out some of our other Madden content here at Gamer Journalist. Like how to use FieldSENSE in Madden 23 or all players rated 99 or higher in Madden 23.