One of the highlights of any Kirby game are the boss fights, the moments wherein gigantic beasties many times Kirby’s size block the way and seek to pound him into the dirt. That, of course, makes it all the more awesome when the little guy completely wipes the floor with them, especially if he can do it quickly and without taking damage. This is true as well for Kirby and the Forgotten Land, and for this game, we’ve got some especially massive monsters. Here are all of the bosses in Kirby and the Forgotten Land.
All Bosses in Kirby and the Forgotten Land
There are seven worlds that make up the main game of Kirby and the Forgotten Land, with the first six having one boss at the last level and the last world have a whopping three bosses back to back. This is normal for a Kirby game; they always hit you with everything they’ve got in the last stretch.
List of Bosses in Kirby and the Forgotten Land
Here’s a list of the bosses, as well as which worlds they appear in:
- Strong-Armed Beast Gorimondo: Appears in “The Brawl at the Mall” in Natural Plains
- Unfriendly Fronds Tropic Woods: Appears in “The Tropical Terror” in Everybay Coast
- Lethal Leopard Clawroline: Appears in “Danger Under the Big Top” in Wondaria Remains
- His Royal Nemesis King Dedede: Appears in “An Unexpected Beast King” in Winter Horns
- Armor-Plated Prancer Sillydillo: Appears in “Collector in the Sleepless Valley” in Originull Wasteland
- His Primal Nemesis Forgo Dedede: Appears in “In the Presence of the King” in Redgar Forbidden Lands
- King of the Beasts Leongar: Appears in Lab Discovera
- Invasive Species Fecto Forgo: Appears in Lab Discovera immediately after Leongar
- Ultimate Life-Form Fecto Elfilis: Appears in Lab Discovera immediately after Fecto Forgo
- The Lone Swordsman Meta Knight: Optional boss fought in the Colosseum in Waddle Dee Town
All of these bosses can be fought again, either in their respective levels or in certain tournaments in the colosseum. After beating the last world, you’ll unlock an additional post-game world called Isolated Isles, where you’ll battle stronger Phantom versions of every boss from Gorimondo to Forgo Dedede. At the very end of this world is a pair of two more bosses:
- Possessed Beast Forgo Leon: First boss fought in Forgo Land
- Fluttering Dream Eater Morpho Knight: True final boss fought immediately after Forgo Leon
Playing through a special tournament in the colosseum after finishing Isolated Isles will also allow you to fight Phantom Meta Knight and an enhanced version of Fecto Elfilis, Chaos Elfilis.