There are various kinds of elements you can mix and match to create your desired world in Little Alchemy 2. The game open up the creative side of players and is interestingly soothing to play. You have a plethora of elements like Air, Water, Soil, etc. to mix and create new complex elements like an Axe or even a Demon.
In this guide, we will go through the steps to make Tool. Although straightforward, making Tool involves a lot of distinct elements.
How to Make a Tool in Little Alchemy 2
The game lets you create tool from many unique elements. We have listed all combinations below.
- Human + Wood
- Human + Metal
- Human + Steel
- Human + Stone
- Human + Rock
- Wood + Steel
- Wood + Metal
- Wood + Stone
- Wood + Rock
Out of all the elements we can see, Human is one of the most common ones. Let’s see cook a combination including Human to make tool in Little Alchemy 2.
- Air and Air together will make Pressure.
- Earth and Pressure will give Stone.
- Earth and Earth will make Land.
- Land and Land form a Continent.
- Two Continents will make Planet.
- Air and Planet will make Atmosphere.
- Water plus Atmosphere will give us Cloud.
- Separately add two Fires to make Energy.
- Energy and Cloud will give Lightning.
- Water and Water will make a Puddle.
- Mix two Puddles to make a Lake.
- Lightning and Lake will create Life.
- Life and Land will give us Soil and Animal.
- Next, we will create Mud by mixing Earth and Water.
- Add Stone and Mud together to get Clay.
- Clay and Life will make Human.
- Human and Stone will give us Tool.
So there you go. That’s how you make Tool in Little Alchemy 2. You can use tool to make Boiler, Bullet, Clock, Factory, etc.